Annuity Leads/Appointment Setters

I was looking at the datamed website and it doesn't read like a lead source but an agency looking to recruit. Is this what it is?

i wouldnt trust it.....a good apointment company would invest in thier presentation and appearence

Hi Jmhopkins40,

I would greatly appreciate it if you can provide me with some details regarding the mailer company you use & seem to like! I can't PM yet either, but my email is [email protected]

I can get up with any carriers as I am not a captive agent.

Thanks!

So I am taking that Datamed is a scam ? Just like whitebridge resources? What about First Annuity Source ? I was looking into them to sprinkle in on my other marketing efforts, cold calling, referrals etc....What is working for you guys ? I did 75k on just cold calling and it really sucked balls.

PatriotAgent, What marketing have you used to get infront of clients...I am also in FL, looking either to do a good appointment setter company or a direct mail campaign....

PatriotAgent, What marketing have you used to get infront of clients...I am also in FL, looking either to do a good appointment setter company or a direct mail campaign....

I'm actually in Indiana..... I'm looking to do a Roth mailer and either call them myself or higher someone....

I'm leaning on myself to do the calling. I've always done mailers and pre-set appts with various outfits and mailers.

How you doing down South with your marketing?

I am doing ok..im dry on leads, just need to ask for more referrals. Its tax season around the corner so Ive been focusing on networking with Tax Professionals for referrals. I am interested in Direct Mail, but what company are you using ? I was looking at LeadHotline.com but I called to see what they are about and they are Out of Biz..

With what's going on with the market, we all want to see more and sell more annuities. Cold calling sucks for this I agree. Pm me and I would be glad to provide some information as to the direct mail we have had great success with.

I cannot send a PM, only have 6 posts, need 20 (what's that about?) Can you please share you direct mail company? My email is [email protected]

Thanks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Has anyone used LifeLeadsDirect? I keep getting emails from them, they look credible, but wondering if anyone has had success, or are they another company selling leads to multiple agents??

Last edited:
I'm actually in Indiana..... I'm looking to do a Roth mailer and either call them myself or higher someone....

I'm leaning on myself to do the calling. I've always done mailers and pre-set appts with various outfits and mailers.

How you doing down South with your marketing?

Patriot, so what did you decided to do ? Are you mailing them and calling them yourself ?? Have you heard of ARM of 4rom direct mail leads ? Was wondering how the feebback was on them ?...thanks and keep us posted...

BudFox7:idea:

Back