Annuity Leads/Appointment Setters

???? - this sounds like an ad for Datamed ... I would guess it to be SPAM!!!! What do you think? You have 5 new guys pushing the same company .... not that I care ... I just wanted to see if it was obvious to anyone else?

Well, considering most of their posts are in this thread or are about this company, I would like to know if the IP addresses match.

what about hiring a personal telemarketer and pay them a small portion of the commission??? cold calling sucks but a good list of turining 65 ers could help. these list are as low as 4cents a name.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We could use the medicare recovery act approach to get in the door....you know like Mr and Ms Jones are you aware of the Medicare Recovery ACT???

Last edited:
I have been getting names from infousa. What other name companies are out there? I just paid .055c per name and 4c sounds good.

infousa is way too expensive try wholesalelist.com or datamangroup.com a list is a list as long as the demographics are right you are still cold calling
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Other than that i signed up for Annuity Appointments with the company DATAMED this thread has been speaking about alot of. I will keep you gus posted on whatever happens with that.

Last edited:
Back