Annuity Leads

The only thing that makes sense to me is to do your own mailing based on the right demographics. That would normally be folks in the 60+ age bracket who are homeowners with a home worth $150k+.

$150k seems low. So 60+ and owns a home?

Have you done your own mailings? If so, can you provide some more insight?

Thanks!

NO luck here. Current clients is your best source.

Posting on this board brought me some good luck. I offered an annuity to a life client that is 62 retired with a $5000 monthly income and a nice home. It was just an on-the-way out type of offer and she called me 4 weeks later to take $80K off of her hands. She had lost several thousand on the stock market and wanted to preserve the principle. Beauty of the thing, she sold me on why I needed to write it.

I hadn't done anything with annuities, since I got burned buying into Postmark DMS - supposedly an annuity lead mailing service. I lost $600 to that scam, so to the other gentleman that Lost $500, don't feel so bad.

$150k seems low. So 60+ and owns a home?

Have you done your own mailings? If so, can you provide some more insight?

Thanks!

May be low depending on where you live. Seniors also tend to live in the same place for years and are not subject to reassessments in all jurisdictions. Some mailing companies like to go by income, but income is too easy to fake. I usually get about 2% response rate if a free meal is offered.

I am looking at buying pre set annuity appointments, anyone ever heard of a company called Annuity- Agents.net?

Thanks

Posting on this board brought me some good luck. I offered an annuity to a life client that is 62 retired with a $5000 monthly income and a nice home. It was just an on-the-way out type of offer and she called me 4 weeks later to take $80K off of her hands. She had lost several thousand on the stock market and wanted to preserve the principle. Beauty of the thing, she sold me on why I needed to write it.

I hadn't done anything with annuities, since I got burned buying into Postmark DMS - supposedly an annuity lead mailing service. I lost $600 to that scam, so to the other gentleman that Lost $500, don't feel so bad.

Nice work. Thats how I bring it up and thats how 90% of mine are sold.

I have heard of leadbot, but I think they deal in life leads from real time, I am looking at a company called
Annuity Agents, Inc., they want $1700 by check for 35 pre sets and any info would be great.

Can anyone tell me if internet annuity leads are any good? I have sold small annuities in the past, to health and life customers( $5K - $12), but I get emails from Leadbot promoting their internet leads. I have never purchased an annuity lead. Did postmark dms once, and it was a total waste of time. Any response will be appreciated.

Wow. Indiana must really suck. Indianapolis is like what, an overgrown Hopkinsville?:tongue:

Let me say that first of all, I know nothing about annuityagents.net or what ever they call themselves.

If you go through the Cold Solutions thread(s) you will see what is wrong with so many of these outfits.

Back