Annuity Prospecting System

still can't get over the fact some solo guys can mkt better than your mkt company? I understand times are tough, but just because no chump has bought some "GREAT MAILERS!" doesn't mean you have to be bitter.

Why do they trust me?
  1. I'm a Vet that has specialized in this Vet benefit
  2. I bring them to an attorney I have a relationship with and if they are a canidate for the benefit the attorney sets them up and than recomends my service (professioanl recomendation)
Also, not all these clients are suited for this benefit so they go in a different direction with the attorney. Now do you think the attorney appreciates me bringing his firm clients each week? He sends people to me as well in return..... in fact...... I'm going to his Christmass party.

Nope, not bitter; sorry to disappoint.

Yes, he was referring to facebook, etc. He's posted it on several threads thusfar.

I think there is a way to merket thru them, and I am as well. Been successful so far on the ones I sent out, but I'm guessing I'm going about it differently than he is. I would say my marketing on facebook is thru 'luke-warm' leads. You know, people I went to school with 20 years ago and haven't seen in 20 years. That type thing.

Got it. That makes sense to go after people you know or knew from school, BUT come on seniors on myspace looking for estate planning work.

I know what he's gonna say he's meeeting with their children, I dont buy it.

I do estate planning work and I know how hard it is half the time to get people to even include their kids , i cant imagine the kids approaching the parents going over to well.

I'm not saying its impossible, I would just think to much trouble.

just my 2 cents

It looks like several people are looking for annuity marketing systems and I feel compelled to explain more about what we do in hopes of connecting some good agents with prospects in need.

We work with Postal employees (recession proof). This market is untouched by financial advisors but the largest sector within the federal government (800,000 employees).

Our company is certifed on their benefit and retirement systems (we can provide training) and we use that knowledge to build credibility with the client and then encourage them to rollout their gov't 401k.

Here's the part that blew me away. I turned in rollover paperwork on a deal Jan 25, and I got my check yesterday. The government 401k transfers money in 2 weeks and there is no one inside trying to "save the deal". I had one client last week that had an insurance agent that they really liked, but he knew nothing about the Federal Benefit plan. I got the rollover, he didn't.

We also use a seminar marketing system. No meals to pay for- just set up a room and they will come. I am averaging 1-2 rollovers per seminar and average balance has been 100k. There are some $200k plus deals out there in the rural areas where the client has lower cost of living and other assets as well.

If anybody thinks they would like to look into this more- please let me know what city and state you live in. Must have $1,000,000 E&O.

KEY POINT: if you are looking for the highest contracts don't bother calling. This system is about a niche lead system where you can experience a 70% close ratio on a one call close. If you are more interested in your 1099 than your contract percentage- this can be fore you.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] interested in this system.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please e-mail me at [email protected] interested in this system.

in knoxville tennesse.....865-692-6733.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back