Another Agent Signing Off!

does this mean we get to start a new thread on zero-premium life? I didn't participate on the old one, and there's no way I'm going through 1000 posts!

How about a zero-premium-life thread coupled with a religious debate thread...all wrapped into one. Throw in a comment about a new lead company that offers exclusive leads for $4 and we may have a 5000 post thread!

I can read 10 stupid posts and find one post that helped me and my visit to these forums were deemed as helpful for the day. I think its great and I thank the guy for bringing them to us.

Agent5913

With all these new members hiding behind screen names providing nothing to the forum

K-Dub signing off!

Guilty! But consider my POV...

I have come here to learn as much as possible from those who are willing to contribute their knowledge. I have gone through over 30 pages of old threads and stil have questions.

Gratefully, there are some very knowledgeable posters on this site who are willing to share.

Now, admittedly, I am a neophyte to the industry. Do you really expect me to post my personal information on this site? Where my clients might stumble across a post I have made with my arse is hanging out? :skeptical:

Really..... Let me get to the point where I can contribute in a meaningful way before you expect me to out myself on a public forum.

I think the real issue people have is not using the search feature before posting. But, there were a few new posters who were asking extremely odd questions with an apparent lack of command of the English language.

If your questions are valid, then post away!

How about a zero-premium-life thread coupled with a religious debate thread...all wrapped into one. Throw in a comment about a new lead company that offers exclusive leads for $4 and we may have a 5000 post thread!

I just heard that NAA is coming out with leads for a zero-premium life product.

Winter

I had an idea and emailed to forum leader on how to increase membership list similiar to other forums but I guess that's out the window.....

Back