Another crazy prospecting idea

It's a great idea because it's health related, not if it's Joe's pork store advertising to someone buying blood pressure meds!!

:twitchy:

If they are approaching you several times per year, it probably isn't effective. Apparently the advertisers keep dropping out of the program.

The most unusual advertising I've seen was on the plastic urinal inserts at Grand Central Station a couple of years ago.

I swear I'm not making this up!

When I looked down into the urinal I was met with the following text (as best as I can remember it).

"Stop p***ing your money away visit half.com."

And you remembered it, at least the sponsor, so awesome!!

The most unusual advertising I've seen was on the plastic urinal inserts at Grand Central Station a couple of years ago.

I swear I'm not making this up!

When I looked down into the urinal I was met with the following text (as best as I can remember it).

"Stop p***ing your money away visit half.com."

For my publishing and software biz (JAYA123: Web based order entry - online invoicing -customer management for SOHO and small businesses ) I go to a couple of large conventions each year. There are always fliers posted above the urinals, especially at Staples and at Javits. The one I remember said:

"Step closer. Life is shorter than you think."

It is only one step classier than the urinal inserts. However it is an important step.

:mad: The above is a paragraph is a paraphrase of a line from from a classic book. 300 geek points to anyone who can tell me the reference.

I don't want my advertising message getting wet thank you very much.

Although, truth be told, I'm developing a tolerance for the aforementioned fluid. One of my chores is the family laundry and we have an often incontinent 3-year old and a sick cat in our household.

Too much information!!!! LOL
:err:
Although, truth be told, I'm developing a tolerance for the aforementioned fluid. One of my chores is the family laundry and we have an often incontinent 3-year old and a sick cat in our household.

Favorite bathroom graffiti, this was in an old New Orleans restaurant with 12' high ceilings, way up near the top:

"If you can read this, you are peeing on your shoe."

It is indeed an awesome idea. I talked to one agent who is using this idea and has made 26 sales in less than two months. I definitely will pursue this one. Thanks.

Medicare agents... pay attention to this one also!

Tony

It is indeed an awesome idea. I talked to one agent who is using this idea and has made 26 sales in less than two months. I definitely will pursue this one. Thanks.

Medicare agents... pay attention to this one also!

Tony

26 sales is outstanding

Back