Another crazy prospecting idea

It is indeed an awesome idea. I talked to one agent who is using this idea and has made 26 sales in less than two months.

Are you referring to pharmacy bags or urinal cakes?

Sounds like an interesting idea,
let us know how it turns out.

Would it be possible to team up with P&C agent, a Health Agent and a Life agent to split the costs?

D.T.

Local pharmacies can still be found. You only need to find one that will allow you to do this idea for it to work.

We are P&C and this is our 2nd year doing this with a pharmacy, maybe its the pharmacy but we have not had 1 sale from it.

We are P&C and this is our 2nd year doing this with a pharmacy, maybe its the pharmacy but we have not had 1 sale from it.

Then why are you doing it a second year, if you didn't get any results from it the 1st year. Try another pharmacy.

Also, I don't think a P & C ad would work on the page.

This idea would be used to target a niche market.

Either using the Free Living Wills, or to target the clients that are in poor health.

Mark Rosenthal
rosenthalfiles@aol.com
www.realfastservice.com

Last edited:
I'm just brain storming here and sharing an idea with you.

Visit some local pharmacies that are not chains, but are locally owned. Ask to speak to the owner. Ask the owner if the bags that they placed the prescriptions in cost them anything. Offer to give them these bags for free. You will even place their logo on the front of the bag like it was on their own bags. These bags cost the local pharmacy money. They can go through an average of 20 to 100 bags a day that will cost you on average of 5 to 10 cent a bag. The owner will ask you what the catch is and why are you offering to give them these bags for free. Tell the owner all you want to do is place a small advertisement on the back of the bag that is offering life insurance to their clients. (A very small ad)

I can spend hours telling you what to place on the advertisement on the bag. Just one idea is have you had a heart attack, stroke or cancer and been told you can’t buy life insurance, then I can help you. You can offer them a guaranteed graded benefit product. You don’t have to pay a higher life insurance premium just because you take a daily prescription for a condition.

This lead system could put you in front of a great market and could cost you very little per paper bag.

You can even use the same printing company that they are already using, and just tell them you will cover the cost, if you can just add your advertisement.

This is just an idea that you can try and see if it works for you. I think the bags cost like 5 cent a bag when you buy a ton of them. I have spent tons of money on bad leads before, and think this would be worth trying. Again let me say this would not work in chains, like Walmart. Also this may work for more then just Life Insurance.

This might still work,.

This might still work,.

For more populated places, this would be a very difficult plan of action since there are literally almost no independent pharmacies. The most independent pharmacy here in La Jolla is Pharmaca, which I've talked to and they are large enough to say "no."

Its a good idea but unfortunately I believe it would only work in smaller towns or rural areas where true independent pharmacies exist.

Back