Another "Rip Off" lead company

I looked up American Classic and I didn't see any lead generation tabs, they just gave me a list of agents in each state. What am i doing wrong

I looked up American Classic and I didn't see any lead generation tabs, they just gave me a list of agents in each state. What am i doing wrong

You are not going to find lead generation tabs on the site. Leads are ordered for qualifying agents.

So, for those of you actually ordering internet leads, who are the companies that you feel are working well currently?

It seems to me that there are a number of bad companies out there, but I would hope that there are some lead companies that actually give out quality leads. I have done a few applications with internet leads over the last several years, but not as many as I have with telemarketed leads.

I am at the point where I would like to purchase more leads & internet leads seem to be someone expressing interest or concerned with what they have. Otherwise, why would they be shopping. But every time I think about investing in a lot of internet leads, I feel hesitant as to actually being able to get decent leads.

In the past I have tried asapquotes.com & hometownquotes.com & netquote.com. I think I may have done a few deals that shortly after fell off the books.

Expat: I sell on line 99% of the time
Somarco: I get 5:1 return on my lead purchases.

Are you still doing so? How has your experience been? What companies?

I would like to purchase more leads & internet leads seem to be someone expressing interest or concerned with what they have. Otherwise, why would they be shopping.

People have to have a lot more than interest to be good prospects.

"I'm thinking of starting my own business next year, and I'm curious as to how much health insurance coverage costs."

They're interested.

"I need an MRI/catscan/surgery/whatever and need to get insurance."

They're interested.

"They raised the insurance at work. I have to pay $25 a week!"

They're interested.

Problem is none of 'em are good prospects. The internet, being the "anonymous" medium that it is, draws many "tire kickers" and "curiosity seekers".

I have not purchased internet leads for over two years. My business, and return on investment from marketing, has never been better.

New agents - not seasoned - are gonna close between 1-20 to 1-50 shared internet leads. When you need 3 apps a week to really made decent money I can think of a lot better ways to spend your time a money.

For agents who:

*Know their products and competition inside and out
*Have great phone skills
*Are taking local shared leads

...they are fine as one leg of a marketing plan. For new agents they should be no where to be found in your marketing plan.

My telemarketing is a means to an end. I made a huge mistake by purchasing leads for years and not concentrating on building up a solid marketing plan, and I've paid for that mistake.

Now my focus is on getting my phone to ring - have been using many local marketing tactics for well over six months now - have never made more money and it's great to simply have your phone ring.

I'm speaking at my local chamber in three weeks about HSAs which I'm very much looking forward to.

Back