Another "Rip Off" lead company

Another brief commercial for building your own mini-marketing machine where you'll spend pennies on the dollar compared to "purchased" leads sites, and your "conversion ratio" will be more like 7 in 10 instead of 1 in 50...

So, please tell us about this mini-maktng machine opportunity!:huh:

Why not try marketing yourself on the net, instead of buying leads? I have yet to find a lead service that has worked out for me. There are however plenty of ways to become more visible to prospects online. SEO, article marketing, press releases, and membership sites that are promoted well just to name a few.

I think they offer just lists. I may be wrong.

Chumps:

I am interested to know your opinion...

...in insurance, is list data valuable? We began our callcenter to support dialing in industries where people are loan ranger sales and don’t have 'time' to add cold calling to their day. Further to give to business owners so that they'll have incentive or a steady stream of appointments for their sales staff.

I ask because I am interested in getting list data for the callcenter and then providing my clients with the list for their own mail campaign, but I am not sure if insurance folks are interested in direct mail.

Or did I misunderstand your above post?

Thanks in advance, I thoroughly enjoy/respect the opportunity to work with people in my client industries to ensure my offering is the best and strongest it can be.

Regards,

Tom...I thought that company sold lists...but not leads. Again, that was just a hunch.

RE list data...I guess it depends upon which type of data you are referring to. Generally, there are many companies that will sell you lists. I haven't used them in about 20 years, so I probably am not a good source for providing information on that subject.

Tom...I thought that company sold lists...but not leads. Again, that was just a hunch.
RE list data...I guess it depends upon which type of data you are referring to. Generally, there are many companies that will sell you lists. I haven't used them in about 20 years, so I probably am not a good source for providing information on that subject.

Chumps:

Very good! Thank you for your honesty. Though I was still able to glean some insight from your response... as you said, "lists... but not leads". This is a similar sentiments we were felling, so we started offering our callcenter services against our lists to agents for appointment setting campaigns.

Thank you!

Regards,

plenty of ways to become more visible

Nice tease.

Care to enlighten us? Your site link is basically a data mining site to generate names & email addresses.

Let's start with how much your monthly fee is, and what one gets for that fee.

Why not try marketing yourself on the net, instead of buying leads? I have yet to find a lead service that has worked out for me. There are however plenty of ways to become more visible to prospects online. SEO, article marketing, press releases, and membership sites that are promoted well just to name a few.

First, Most of these agents dont have a website, and if they do, and I have seen many are horrible and you could do all the SEO you want or marketing, but if the consumer did find these websites, they would leave. Proper SEO takes deep pockets, and the results at first would be very minimal. I agree you need to be always working on you site and promoting it. You forgot two very important items that increase exposure, Social networks and blogs. The real exposure, Relevant Backlinks, Very Good Lead Companies know this and spend the millions for me, You just have not found the right lead company or like most don't understand the Internet Consumer and the buying cycles.

Nice tease.

Care to enlighten us? Your site link is basically a data mining site to generate names & email addresses.

Let's start with how much your monthly fee is, and what one gets for that fee.

Dont waste your time or energy, Buy more Leads, with the money you would spend, and spend less time on the Forum. (lol) :SLEEP:

Back