Ant FE Carriers or Policies that Include "free" Medical Alert System???

crabtrap

Expert
Had a clients family ask if they could get there Mom a free medical alert medallion with the purchase of a policy?

Are there any carriers that offer this or a discount?

Thanks Guys

You can offer that to all your clients for less than a dollar a day and actually make a commission on it. It's one of the few cross sells that actually makes sense to a certain percentage of these folks.

yes, but I don't sell them to my clients. I educate them and then allow them to make an informed decision. There are very few reasons why anyone would not purchase a Medical Alert System once I have EDUCATED them on the product.....

yes, but I don't sell them to my clients. I educate them and then allow them to make an informed decision. There are very few reasons why anyone would not purchase a Medical Alert System once I have EDUCATED them on the product.....

Awesome. Just awesome. Are we related?

Ok that is pretty funny

Back