Anthem Will Announce Commissions 9/4

Dave020

Super Moderator
California
Anthem Blue Cross CA will reveal PPACA commission rates for both IFP and Small Group markets on 9/4 between 10-11 AM. The announcement (via conference call) will come one day ahead of the 1st CA road show taking place on 9/5.

I have'nt been able to log in to the " new" Anthem Agent Portal" since 8-23-13. Just wanted to see if other were having this same problem. Sorry to ask in this thread but I did not see any other one to post in.

I have'nt been able to log in to the " new" Anthem Agent Portal" since 8-23-13. Just wanted to see if other were having this same problem. Sorry to ask in this thread but I did not see any other one to post in.

I can log in just fine, but as of Friday none of the new links were clickable, and have been using the old AgentServices site via the bottom "legacy" portal.

----------

anthem blue cross ca will reveal ppaca commission rates for both ifp and small group markets on 9/4 between 10-11 am. The announcement (via conference call) will come one day ahead of the 1st ca road show taking place on 9/5.

18 pmpm

Back