Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

Ok...Thx for the info...Like to ask one more question if I may....In one of the previous threads an agent said he/she was selling 8-10 policies a week and making $1500 to $2000 a week. Now I'm trying to get REAL nosy here...but his/her figures seemed a little off to me. 8-10 policies a week the income should be higher (my feelings) or am I missing something? Thx

Ok...Thx for the info...Like to ask one more question if I may....In one of the previous threads an agent said he/she was selling 8-10 policies a week and making $1500 to $2000 a week. Now I'm trying to get REAL nosy here...but his/her figures seemed a little off to me. 8-10 policies a week the income should be higher (my feelings) or am I missing something? Thx

Well, I don't know the thread or where his or her numbers come from exactly, but I could just say this. There's a difference between "written" premium, what you write up and submit for processing and evaluation by the carrier, and then there's "placed" premium, what the carrier actually approves, accepts and puts inforce. Really, life agents don't get paid on submitted cases, we get paid on placed cases, so that should be considered when looking at those numbers. Beyond that, I'd say you're right and that those numbers seem conservative and a little low. Heaven forbid, it might just be an agent selling conservatively and not lying and completely overstating his or her production, like so many others. In short, he or she is the "unicorn" out there, when talking about their numbers LOL ;)

I see that there has been NO comments lately about LifeTel. Does anyone have any comments Good or Bad about LifeTel. I'm curious as to any results. Thx

I see that there has been NO comments lately about LifeTel. Does anyone have any comments Good or Bad about LifeTel. I'm curious as to any results. Thx

Regarding LifeTel, what would you like to know? Ask me a question and I'll do my best to answer it. I've been one of their agents going on 2 years in a few months.

Thx Snapdragon. I've talked to Jim a couple of times. I'm thinking of getting in...I'm a newly licensed agent. Just wondering if their training will teach a new guy what to do as far as scripts, closes, things of that nature. Jim said there are about 15 hrs of webies/training videos. Are they decent? Are the 100 internet leads OK? I read somewhere if you work them right an agent should get 4/5 apps a week out of them. I know it's a numbers game...some weeks will be good, others not so good. Thx

Thx Snapdragon. I've talked to Jim a couple of times. I'm thinking of getting in...I'm a newly licensed agent. Just wondering if their training will teach a new guy what to do as far as scripts, closes, things of that nature. Jim said there are about 15 hrs of webies/training videos. Are they decent? Are the 100 internet leads OK? I read somewhere if you work them right an agent should get 4/5 apps a week out of them. I know it's a numbers game...some weeks will be good, others not so good. Thx

Yea, the training is good. Certainly, very foundational and will give a newbie a fair sense of what's needed, what's involved and what to expect on the phone. Actually, I was mostly a newbie myself, when I first joined on with them. I had some insurance experience prior, but nothing to really boast over and I got literally no training or support from my first group, so at least LifeTel tries to train and prepare you. The webinars are good, the product guides and such are exactly what you'd expect and of course come directly from the carrier's themselves and I do think the scripting is very good and I follow it almost to the letter when I'm calling. Myself, I really haven't had good results with the internet leads. I do happen to believe there's probably business in them, but that's dialer work, if you ask me. I like and focus on all of the mail leads and I buy most of my leads anymore these days. They've got a really good deal for the A's right now and that's what I'm working most of and getting most of my sales out of. I've become spoiled on them and now it's kind of tough to call anything else.

So are the "FREE" internet leads you get each week...are they Mortgage Leads or something else? What about the 'B' and 'A' leads...Mortgage Leads? Thx in advance.

So are the "FREE" internet leads you get each week...are they Mortgage Leads or something else? What about the 'B' and 'A' leads...Mortgage Leads? Thx in advance.

The internet leads are just life leads. Mostly, they're looking for basic term policies for income replacement. The A & B leads are all really Mortgage Protection leads.

The internet leads are just life leads. Mostly, they're looking for basic term policies for income replacement. The A & B leads are all really Mortgage Protection leads.
Thx Snapdragon422. I'm looking at signing up! Tired of doing Final Expense and driving all over the place. Never done the 'phone sales' thing before. From what I'm reading and it seems to be the consensus of the agents that are with Lifetel...is get the 'A n B' leads and really work the 'free' leads each week.

Back