Anyone doing seminars at venues ?

Most of my work is my med Supp biz. It’s a lot of work to run their meds for part d plans. I’d say 50% of my book is med Supp so I’m still able to handle aep. I have an assistant but she only helps by entering their meds into sunfire.

I still don’t consider myself as having a large book. I do anywhere from 10-20 t65 biz a month during non aep months.

Are you ok with what you are getting? Why not just increase your ad and the dates?

My library seminars this month hit Aug - Feb with a 7 mile radius around 3 locations. I also do webinars. I’m fine with my sales but I may add a location or two next year.

How are you marketing your seminars? I have been doing library and community college seminars for years using their marketing and social media reach. I get a steady flow of attendees, but I would like to increase the flow.

Do you pay for postcards or FB ads to promote the seminars?

How are you marketing your seminars? I have been doing library and community college seminars for years using their marketing and social media reach. I get a steady flow of attendees, but I would like to increase the flow.

Do you pay for postcards or FB ads to promote the seminars?

I don’t get a ton of attendees at my libraries. Anywhere from 3-15. Direct mail only

I don’t get a ton of attendees at my libraries. Anywhere from 3-15. Direct mail only

I’ll be interested to see your attendance during aep . From all the face groups I’m on the # of people doing seminars has gone up 3 fold the last few months .It’s the hottest marketing way out there right now . Especially t-65 were you get the full yr commission in sept - dec . How will recording requirements work . They return rsvp card so none there . During seminar presentation it’s face to face so none their . What about if they fill out ptc form and you make sept right then ? Of course when they fill out ptc form and you call later for appt you have to record .

I’ll be interested to see your attendance during aep . From all the face groups I’m on the # of people doing seminars has gone up 3 fold the last few months .It’s the hottest marketing way out there right now . Especially t-65 were you get the full yr commission in sept - dec . How will recording requirements work . They return rsvp card so none there . During seminar presentation it’s face to face so none their . What about if they fill out ptc form and you make sept right then ? Of course when they fill out ptc form and you call later for appt you have to record .

During AEP, t65 seminar attendance goes down. I actually skip a month towards the end of the year. There’s too much DM competition during that time.

Recording won’t change for clients who wish to meet at my local office. No recording needed.

I don’t use a PTC. I do surveys at the end of the workshop and they’ll let me know if they want to meet or talk. For those who would rather talk/zoom, I’ll just use my CRM with radiusbob to record the conversations.
Just last month I had a husband and wife want to meet right after the seminar. I did 2 SOAs and signed the wife up, and I just got the husband approved for Medicare today and will sign up with a plan on Monday. All T65’s and no PTC needed. I think because they call to attend my seminar, it’s not needed. Or maybe my survey will suffice.

Also, if you’re talking about Medicare gurus on the FB page, it’s very tough to get the numbers they show. Some are showing 30-40 t65s showing per meeting. I found out that some of that was actually financial seminars with free steak dinners. Someone else posted 20 something showing up but they spent a few grand with food.
I don’t do any of that any more.

Also, if you’re talking about Medicare gurus on the FB page, it’s very tough to get the numbers they show. Some are showing 30-40 t65s showing per meeting. I found out that some of that was actually financial seminars with free steak dinners. Someone else posted 20 something showing up but they spent a few grand with food.
I don’t do any of that any more.

Your talking about Reese Phillips . He’s showing 50 people attending in Boise Idaho . I smell bs .

Your talking about Reese Phillips . He’s showing 50 people attending in Boise Idaho . I smell bs .

T65? It’s possible. But he’s probably giving free food and markets big to one big event.
Last Feb I had 3 webinars. 80 rsvp, 56 showed up and that cost $1500. Great numbers.
Today? $1500 gets me 25 rsvp. Things change but in person webinars for most people generate 3-10 per event.
I’m now doing webinar $1500, in person seminar $1100, and just signed up with t65 inbound for $1500 month. Keep your fishing holes deep

Back