Anyone generate their own Facebook leads?

Why didn't your employee state that the list was from people who had filled out a form?
Especially after I emailed back that this was just a data list. And, how old were the leads?
30 days, 60 days, 90 days?

Poor communications from your company.

Also, despite the fact I sent an email to cancel the plan last September, I am still receiving emails to buy the plan.

What's your email and I'll hit the unsubscribe button for you :)

Why didn't your employee state that the list was from people who had filled out a form?
Especially after I emailed back that this was just a data list. And, how old were the leads?
30 days, 60 days, 90 days?

Poor communications from your company.

Also, despite the fact I sent an email to cancel the plan last September, I am still receiving emails to buy the plan.

Been going through the correspondence you had with my team.

From what I can ascertain, you skipped out on 3 of your onboarding zooms (that you scheduled with our team) and 3 of our group coaching calls.

Our team proactively reached out to you no less than 4 times trying to help you get onboarded.

Then you canceled.

Even after all of that, our team corresponded with you no less than 12 times attempting to satisfy you.

I've got almost 100 emails back and forth to you from my team.

If that is poor communication, your expectations may be a little too high :)

Last edited:
Nothing against Josh . I bought Facebook leads in years past from him and I’ve bought from other vendors . The intent on the leads was very poor and few knew it was Fe . The only good FB leads were Lee’s . But because they were high intent he couldn’t produce many . I suggest developing your own high intent leads.Instead of paying $20-$25 I’d 100-1 pay $35 for a Dm lead.

Nothing against Josh . I bought Facebook leads in years past from him and I’ve bought from other vendors . The intent on the leads was very poor and few knew it was Fe . The only good FB leads were Lee’s . But because they were high intent he couldn’t produce many . I suggest developing your own high intent leads.Instead of paying $20-$25 I’d 100-1 pay $35 for a Dm lead.

Yeah that’s why our main front end offer is a Facebook Ads course. Most agents can get a $8 Facebook lead in most areas.

Plus we give them 60 days of Agent Autopilot and 75-100 leads a week for free.

https://agentautopilot.com/adsprogram

Been going through the correspondence you had with my team.

From what I can ascertain, you skipped out on 3 of your onboarding zooms (that you scheduled with our team) and 3 of our group coaching calls.

Our team proactively reached out to you no less than 4 times trying to help you get onboarded.

Then you canceled.

Even after all of that, our team corresponded with you no less than 12 times attempting to satisfy you.

I've got almost 100 emails back and forth to you from my team.

If that is poor communication, your expectations may be a little too high :)

The expectation is nothing less than a prospect arriving at the door, application filled out, PAC form complete -- simply stating, "Hello mickeyma, there is a space here for an agent signature so I guess I need you to sign it so I can send this in - sorry to bother you but can you sign here, and date there, please?"

Obviously, you failed Josh.

You give them 75-100 leads a week for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a question? or an angry remark? why would that make you angry?

Just trying to make sense of it

I do get 100 leads with the system though if its a question

The system is expensive so I don't know if its really free, I look at it as the system is free and profits because I already closed 3 this month and had few really good calls this week

So here’s the story. We originally launched Agent Autopilot so agents could utilize pre-built automation.

Had tons of users sign up… and cancel… because they didn’t put any leads in there lol.

So beginning last year, we started leading off with a Facebook Ads course with a 2-3 month free trial to Agent Autopilot.

Figured if agents had a steady stream of leads that they developed at half the cost of the lead vendors, they could keep their coffers full of leads.

I’ve always been an action taker, well at least for the last decade or so, but that does not seem to be the norm.

So, beginning of the year, we raised our prices from $299/mo for Agent Autopilot to $599 and include 75-100 leads a week.

It’s the same web leads that our FFL friends sell for $11 a pop. Except there’s are aged.

We drop ours into the system in real time and then you’re phone rings connecting you to them.

If you miss the call, they don’t answer, or they come in after business hours, our system will reach out by custom built text, e-mail, and voicemail drop campaigns and when the prospect responds our A.I. will take over.

It ain’t cheap, but you get what you pay for.

https://agentautopilot.com

So here’s the story. We originally launched Agent Autopilot so agents could utilize pre-built automation.

Had tons of users sign up… and cancel… because they didn’t put any leads in there lol.

So beginning last year, we started leading off with a Facebook Ads course with a 2-3 month free trial to Agent Autopilot.

Figured if agents had a steady stream of leads that they developed at half the cost of the lead vendors, they could keep their coffers full of leads.

I’ve always been an action taker, well at least for the last decade or so, but that does not seem to be the norm.

So, beginning of the year, we raised our prices from $299/mo for Agent Autopilot to $599 and include 75-100 leads a week.

It’s the same web leads that our FFL friends sell for $11 a pop. Except there’s are aged.

We drop ours into the system in real time and then you’re phone rings connecting you to them.

If you miss the call, they don’t answer, or they come in after business hours, our system will reach out by custom built text, e-mail, and voicemail drop campaigns and when the prospect responds our A.I. will take over.

It ain’t cheap, but you get what you pay for.

https://agentautopilot.com

Certainly works for me, There are gems in the leads the AI helps weed out the nonsense quicker, Starting to get more efficient in it as well

The leads will pay for the system I can see and it still won't take so much time I cant work with other leads in order to hit my goals monthly

I probably would not have done it without the leads Trying new CRMS are Hell and time consuming I am not a technical person either so its harder for me

But the lead deal is enticing

Expectations are important though You guys were very upfront they won't be top tier leads But the system makes it easy to fly through them and get to the gems

Also, the leads made it easy to experiment in different things without feeling like I am wasting expensive leads while I get the hang of the system

I am about ready to start bringing in more expansive leads in a week or so and I am excited to see what happens then

Who is Lee?

Back