Anyone Have Any Experience with Family First Life?

It appears as though no one there has much integrity at all. Seems they'll say whatever it takes to make someone believe that they are actually on the up and up. Of course, this is not the 1st outfit to do this. They are doing whatever it takes to build a huge organization...doesn't matter who they screw over in the meantime.

No pun intended lol.

Anybody can make any claim they want without documentation or source data. For example, according to a recent survey, the #1 place to work is The Shonceman Agency. (Survey conducted between 9:19 & 9:20 on 5/18/2021 with a sample size of 1.)

In that case, will you sign me up at about 70% of the commission I could get anywhere else simply because I have a pulse?

In that case, will you sign me up at about 70% of the commission I could get anywhere else simply because I have a pulse?
Totally! And if you want to build a downline, I’ll sweeten the deal and give you, say, 2% overrides! (Oh, um, you’ll bring a list of friends and family to work, right?)

Totally! And if you want to build a downline, I’ll sweeten the deal and give you, say, 2% overrides! (Oh, um, you’ll bring a list of friends and family to work, right?)

You are being too generous, and I don't want to take advantage of you. I know that when I go out recruiting sales agents, one out of ten of them will be fairly productive (recruiting ten is about normal isn't it?), and the other nine not so much. I would hate for you to have to pay me a 2% override on that one guy, when the rest of them aren't producing. So you need to insist that I get at least two personally-recruited agents putting up strong numbers for at least two months in a row before you start paying me that 2% override. I mean, I really do want to get rich, but I don't want to take advantage of anybody to get there.

You are being too generous, and I don't want to take advantage of you. I know that when I go out recruiting sales agents, one out of ten of them will be fairly productive (recruiting ten is about normal isn't it?), and the other nine not so much. I would hate for you to have to pay me a 2% override on that one guy, when the rest of them aren't producing. So you need to insist that I get at least two personally-recruited agents putting up strong numbers for at least two months in a row before you start paying me that 2% override. I mean, I really do want to get rich, but I don't want to take advantage of anybody to get there.
We’ll, I wouldn’t want you to feel bad, so, ok! In fact, I want you to stay positive, so let’s make it strong numbers for 6 months, then I’ll put you on the 2% overrides. Ok?

We’ll, I wouldn’t want you to feel bad, so, ok! In fact, I want you to stay positive, so let’s make it strong numbers for 6 months, then I’ll put you on the 2% overrides. Ok?

OK. But only if you let me pay for all my leads, and allow me to attend special events in other cities at my expense.

Back