Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

You have no idea how u can destroy people's lives with bad health insurance. Financial and health, 2 cornerstones of life.

I can get a 20k accident plan for $35 month. Move on......
Maybe so but you can't get all the additional coverages the policies cover. We're better than any of the short term, healthshare, or medishare plans out there, many of which are currently being sued for not paying claims.

If our business processes were so deceptive or the coverages our policies provide were putting our 15 million clients in serious financial risk, I doubt so many major carriers would consider us competition, or want to purchase us, due to possible loss of reputation yet one just did.

So you can move on.

Maybe so but you can't get all the additional coverages the policies cover. We're better than any of the short term, healthshare, or medishare plans out there, many of which are currently being sued for not paying claims.

If our business processes were so deceptive or the coverages our policies provide were putting our 15 million clients in serious financial risk, I doubt so many major carriers would consider us competition, or want to purchase us, due to possible loss of reputation yet one just did.

So you can move on.

Quite sad.....as this is how I read your comment:

"Our junk plans are better than other junk plans out there"

"Wash DC should follow what we do since we enrolled more people than Obamacare has accomplished"

"We pay high commissions to our agents, but stay highly profitable by paying out claims better than other junk plans"

"We are highly attractive to other companies because we r profitable, therefore I must work for a great company"

Not such great reasons to base your career on, and therefore I've concluded that you must be drinking a "going bananas" flavored kool aid.

You are right, Dont move on........wake up instead .......before u hurt someone.

Not so good, stories of the dark side. Are u still owned by credit suisse? Did u write this guy a policy?

US Health Group - Junk insurance exposed

Freedom Life Insurance Company of America | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3ukq1HIht89L_WuV0Oq_8O&cshid=1568805865214

US Health Advisors, US Health Group, Freedom Life a very well orchestrated scam, pulling the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting people. The Agents start by saying they have a "no deductible" This is deceiving. The primary plan (Premier Choice) is a Limited Benefit health plan. It pays $75 for a doctor's office visit for sickness. The insured gets 3 sickness visits. The same goes for accidents. None of the providers want this type of insurance. Prescription coverage is a joke. ($35 max for brand name) Same for lab work ($30 max). The Agents will tell you there is an upgrade to "major medical" even while in-claim., subject to a $3, 000 deductible. While true, the agents fail to tell you that when you upgrade, you'll pay a much higher premium (not specified) and that all back premiums must be paid as well. In addition to increased premiums (amount not disclosed) and paying all back premiums from inception, the insured, if he upgrades, must switch to a government plan the first moment it's available. Thus transferring the risk and subsequent claims. For Agents, it's a classic example of greed over fiduciary responsibility. The commissions paid to Agents is enormous. By the way, insureds will not get any wellness visits or immunizations for children. Much of the time, agents omit this or try to "sell you" By the way, the insureds will pay a huge penalty/tax of 2.5% of income in 2016. You will be tipped off by a required membership in an association you’ve never heard of in order to get the insurance. In essence, the insurance policy is issued to the association and the insured is getting a "certificate". This is the loophole that US Health Advisors, US Health Group, Freedom Life. By the way, US Health Group is a subsidiary of Credit Suisse. Agents use this to make it sound more legitimate. US Health Group owns US Health Advisors as well as 2 very small insurance companies, Freedom Life and National Foundation Life. Agents will say that these insurance companies have an A+ rating. This is a BBB rating and NOT an AM Best rating. The AM Best rating is the only rating that matters. Look it up. The rating is "B-Fair" Credit Suisse is now prohibiting the use of their name in marketing materials and agent presentations. (Complaints are mounting) Beware of this Junk Insurance Pre-existing conditions issues. These plans are subject to medical underwriting. They only take healthy people because they do not want claims. Insurance companies have been notorious for telling people that "even though you just found out you had xxxxxxx disease/condition, you no doubt had it before you were insured" In other words, it was 1st manifested before your issue date, therefore all associated claims are NOT COVERED. Do not be fooled by these gypsies in the insurance business.

cancer treatment in the country at Johns Hopkins, Mayo, Dana Farber etc.

Most, if not all of the places you listed, do not accept indemnity plans. Discount plans, medical sharing plans also on the no fly list. They will accept a few Medicare Advantage plans.

How many of your 15 billion people served have been admitted to cancer treatment centers and had their bills paid at 100%?

It's not a policy for everyone, I never claimed it to be so.

Who WOULDN'T want a plan that pays 100% as you claim?

Technically by definition no it is not major medical, no it is not compliant because it is not a guarantee issue you have to qualify for it and much more stable then an indemnity plan
Can't be more stable than an indemnity plan.. It is by definition an indemnity plan.

Amazing how misinformed some of these folks are. They push their crap like it's better than anything on the market and lower priced too. Use it anywhere. Your OOP is limited to the deductible you pick. Rates never increase.

Reminds me of the Mega Life agents that sold a similar plan using pretty much the same pitch.

A few years ago I ran into a guy that had a Mega plan but wanted something better. A few months earlier he was admitted to the hospital. Stayed about a week until he was stabilized. Turns out he had un-diagnosed and untreated diabetes.

His Mega plan left him owing $40k in unpaid bills.

He and his wife lived in a very nice A-frame cabin he built from timber harvested on their land. They were hoping to sell their home to avoid bankruptcy.

He could not pass underwriting so he was stuck with his Mega crap plan.

They were self employed so I suggested a 2 person group plan. The carrier required a business license and payroll tax records.

They refused to cooperate. Nothing I could do but drive away.

The agent that sold them the Mega plan said everything was covered at 100% after the $500 deductible.

Either the agent was completely clueless or he lied.

Really doesn't matter.

These folks were going to lose everything because they were foolish enough to buy a crap indemnity plan.

But the rates never go up . . .

Back