Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

In your DM, you state you will harass me until I call you. I dont play in the kids pool buddy. Enjoy the gutter selling indemnity plans.

In the DM's I state that we should have a chat!

And that, since you come at me so hard on the forums publicly, that we should converse on a real level. I'm wondering why you are so averse to this.....

Maybe it is because...once you realize that I'm actually a real dude, and that I actually know my shit, and that our products are actually viable, that you'd have to eat your words, and that's just too much for you to bear.

Objectively, that is what it looks like though.

Oh My God!!!

I'm trying to tell you that when someone cancels it is not that big of a deal with USHEALTH. we have a reserve account that is specifically for chargebacks. So that new agents don't get overloaded with cancellations. they get to keep their paychecks. It is a good thing!!!!! how can you turn this into a negative??????

Your assumption is wrong. cancellations are charge backed against previous advances, but only against the 9-12th month of our advances, so our paychecks are safe. if you really wanted to learn more you'd talk to me. cluck cluck cluck

It is clear that you have made up you mind. even though I have asked you REPEATEDLY through DM for a real conversation. please call me!!!! I won't bite. people on here will think you're scared if you don't at this point

So - an agent is advanced 12 months?

it's not an indemnity plan. These products are the real deal.

No one said indemnity plans are not real, just that they are fine until you need them.

as long as your writing halfway decent business, NO CHARGEBACKS!!!!

It's you're, not your.

Your statement is false and misleading . . . just like your sales pitch. It's the same as those who say they don't have high blood pressure because they take medication.

The chargebacks ARE there. As long as you have sufficient commissions flowing you don't have to write a check to the carrier.

You spend a lot of time talking about YOU and how much money YOU make.

I don't believe you have devoted any keystrokes to talking about folks who have INDEMNITY plans and a serious accident or illness.

I'd like to know your response to this.

Freedom Life Insurance Company of America | Better Business Bureau® Profile

I do think people are looking for something they can afford, the income levels for subsidy really hurt the average self-employed person so people are looking for something else. However if your plan is not being presented correctly you are hurting all of us.

In the DM's I state that we should have a chat!

And that, since you come at me so hard on the forums publicly, that we should converse on a real level. I'm wondering why you are so averse to this.....

Maybe it is because...once you realize that I'm actually a real dude, and that I actually know my shit, and that our products are actually viable, that you'd have to eat your words, and that's just too much for you to bear.

Objectively, that is what it looks like though.

[QUOTE="theguy, post: 1264845, member: 66091"
Oh yeah, and that's an 8 mo advance. And the company assumes your clients are going to stay on for a full year so they take the remaining 4 months and they create a reserve account. Basically once you have a handful of sticky deals go through you build up a reserve account the is used for future cancellations. That's right, as long as your writing halfway decent business, NO CHARGEBACKS!!!!

.[/QUOTE]

I can't beleive you keep trying to sa there are no chargebacks.. Sure there are! They are just being applied to a pool of money that was yours that they did not pay you. Just becasue they are not taking it out of your next check doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Back