Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

The BBB profile looks really sad. However, products and services (at Amazon, Yelp, BBB) are not reliable even with 5 star reviews. I go to 3 stars to get some truth.

In another note, our country needs 'insurance education 101' about risk, uncertainty, premium - do not ask an auto insurance company to pay for your oil change.

It's not an indemnity plan!!! For the record, and you obviously have not reviewed our product brochures, which I'm happy to provide.

I grew up in euless, went to elementary school in colleyville, went to high school in grapevine.

I try to be the best agent that I can for anyone I speak with. Even if it means that I can't sign up the person I'm talking to.

Texas, in 2018, is one of the easiest states to get an exemption for. Check the hyper-link my dude.

CMS Creates New ACA Penalty Mandate Exemptions, Including Opposition to Abortion

I have sooooooooooo many clients in Texas that are getting exempt from the tax penalty this year.

This is a nonissue. Plus the fact that most Dallas and surrounding zip codes only have 1 ACA provider; this, in and of itself, is an exemption.

TheGuy - I'm also a USHA Agent - Our Wellness, Sickness, & Accident Plans are ALL in fact Fixed Indemnity Health Care Plans, albeit reasonably generous ones (So go look up the legal definition of indemnity plans). It even says so in all those ridiculous Certifications we have to take. We are not a major medical plan - as they all have to comply with ACA Guidelines (i.e provide coverage for mental health, drug/alcohol rehab, maternity, etc...).

Then why in the hell would anyone buy or need your crappy policy......

It is actually not a crappy policy at all, we have over 15 million clients spread across the country. Our target market which consists of small business owners, realtors, private practice attorneys and physicians, accountant etc... are typically very happy not only with the policy itself, but the services the company provides on an individual basis. There's a reason why we have won 16 National Awards for Insurance Companies over the past 5 years, and if the policies being sold were as you say cr*p, I doubt we'd have even been nominated, let alone won.

Our policies aren't for everyone, but the overwhelmingly vast majority of our clients are extremely please. Wouldn't you appreciate your insurance company if your son broke his arm so badly that it required 3 pins and screws to surgically repair it, all the while racking up over $61,000 in medical bills and your insurance company only sent you a bill for only $500 (If you don't believe me I can send you the EOB. With a typical medical plan it would cost between $3,500-$6,500 for your deductible and then 20% of the total bill, in this example you'd be looking at a minimum of $15,000+ from Blue Cross or Aetna. The in addition the child had to stay in the hospital for a week after the surgery for daily check ups and to begin physical therapy both parents had to take time off of work to stay with him while he recovered, our association benefits paid them each $800/daily after the initial 24 hours to recoup lost income they both missed 5 days of work and each got issued a check for $3,200.

Or say your Family Practitioner in Texas charges $150 (most doctors charge less) for an annual physical, our plan is a fixed indemnity plan and pays $200 towards an annual physical, we're mandated by insurance regulations to still payout th full $200, the 1st $150 is paid out in a check to your doctor and the other $50 is mailed to you.

Or where have you heard of an Insurance Company that when you're diagnosed with a Critical Illness, such as cancer, send you a check for somewhere north of $10,000 so that A. You can 1st pay off THE ONLY DEDUCTIBLE associated with the plan, you can then use the rest to jump on a plane and seek the best cancer treatment in the country at Johns Hopkins, Mayo, Dana Farber etc... and all your bills will be paid at 100%, again not and 80/20 scenario.

and all your bills will be paid at 100%, again not and 80/20 scenario.
at a cap......so who needs a policy that is going to leave them majority in debt because the policy you sold them will cap all bills and leave the client high and dry....how do you sleep at night.......

It is actually not a crappy policy at all, we have over 15 million clients spread across the country. Our target market which consists of small business owners, realtors, private practice attorneys and physicians, accountant etc... are typically very happy not only with the policy itself, but the services the company provides on an individual basis. There's a reason why we have won 16 National Awards for Insurance Companies over the past 5 years, and if the policies being sold were as you say cr*p, I doubt we'd have even been nominated, let alone won.

Our policies aren't for everyone, but the overwhelmingly vast majority of our clients are extremely please. Wouldn't you appreciate your insurance company if your son broke his arm so badly that it required 3 pins and screws to surgically repair it, all the while racking up over $61,000 in medical bills and your insurance company only sent you a bill for only $500 (If you don't believe me I can send you the EOB. With a typical medical plan it would cost between $3,500-$6,500 for your deductible and then 20% of the total bill, in this example you'd be looking at a minimum of $15,000+ from Blue Cross or Aetna. The in addition the child had to stay in the hospital for a week after the surgery for daily check ups and to begin physical therapy both parents had to take time off of work to stay with him while he recovered, our association benefits paid them each $800/daily after the initial 24 hours to recoup lost income they both missed 5 days of work and each got issued a check for $3,200.

Or say your Family Practitioner in Texas charges $150 (most doctors charge less) for an annual physical, our plan is a fixed indemnity plan and pays $200 towards an annual physical, we're mandated by insurance regulations to still payout th full $200, the 1st $150 is paid out in a check to your doctor and the other $50 is mailed to you.

Or where have you heard of an Insurance Company that when you're diagnosed with a Critical Illness, such as cancer, send you a check for somewhere north of $10,000 so that A. You can 1st pay off THE ONLY DEDUCTIBLE associated with the plan, you can then use the rest to jump on a plane and seek the best cancer treatment in the country at Johns Hopkins, Mayo, Dana Farber etc... and all your bills will be paid at 100%, again not and 80/20 scenario.
What are the age limits? Pre-existing? :err:

Its an accident and critical illness policy. Give me an example of bowel reconstruction surgery not related to cancer or provide another type of condition? You drink kool aid often?

Last edited:
Its an accident and critical illness policy. Give me an example of bowel reconstruction surgery not related to cancer or provide another type of condition? You drink kool aid often?
It is a combination of a Fixed Indemnity Wellness Policy, Sickness & Accident policy & a Critical Illness Policy. Like I said It's not a policy for everyone, I never claimed it to be so. If the bowel obstruction not present at the time of getting approved for the policy, it would be considered a sickness and still be covered up to the defined benefit amount stated in the policy, the person would just have to utilize their double step up rider from Plan 1 to Plan 3. If it was pre-existing, than there was obviously a fraud that was attempted to perpetrated and the claim would rightfully be denied. If it was not discovered during the underwriting process and just developed, as long as there was no history of digestive tract conditions, there should be no reason why again it would not be covered under the first explanation of utilizing their double step up rider and utilizing the surgical benefit up to the defined amount in the policy, as long as the surgery is deemed medically necessary to clear the blockage. As this policy, just like any other health insurance policy, even from a major carrier such as Blue Cross, doesn't cover elective surgeries.

With all this being said, I'm not drinking any form of Kool-Aid, any job/career I choose to dive into, especially in regards to selling a product or service, I do so with with a grain of salt, even more so when selling an intangible such as insurance, whether it's health, life, or P&C which I'm also licensed in.

So far my experience with US Health Advisors has been extremely positive. The other salespeople in the office are extremely helpful in training you on the the product knowledge, so that you can than pass it on to your clients. The policies I've sold have given me some good income, and my clients thus far that have had to utilize their policies for more than just routine doctor visits have we extremely grateful that I built in the additional Accidental Coverage for them, it saved them a lot of money.

It is a combination of a Fixed Indemnity Wellness Policy, Sickness & Accident policy & a Critical Illness Policy. Like I said It's not a policy for everyone, I never claimed it to be so. If the bowel obstruction not present at the time of getting approved for the policy, it would be considered a sickness and still be covered up to the defined benefit amount stated in the policy, the person would just have to utilize their double step up rider from Plan 1 to Plan 3. If it was pre-existing, than there was obviously a fraud that was attempted to perpetrated and the claim would rightfully be denied. If it was not discovered during the underwriting process and just developed, as long as there was no history of digestive tract conditions, there should be no reason why again it would not be covered under the first explanation of utilizing their double step up rider and utilizing the surgical benefit up to the defined amount in the policy, as long as the surgery is deemed medically necessary to clear the blockage. As this policy, just like any other health insurance policy, even from a major carrier such as Blue Cross, doesn't cover elective surgeries.

With all this being said, I'm not drinking any form of Kool-Aid, any job/career I choose to dive into, especially in regards to selling a product or service, I do so with with a grain of salt, even more so when selling an intangible such as insurance, whether it's health, life, or P&C which I'm also licensed in.

So far my experience with US Health Advisors has been extremely positive. The other salespeople in the office are extremely helpful in training you on the the product knowledge, so that you can than pass it on to your clients. The policies I've sold have given me some good income, and my clients thus far that have had to utilize their policies for more than just routine doctor visits have we extremely grateful that I built in the additional Accidental Coverage for them, it saved them a lot of money.

You have no idea how u can destroy people's lives with bad health insurance. Financial and health, 2 cornerstones of life.

I can get a 20k accident plan for $35 month. Move on......

Back