Anyone offering Dental to seniors?

I bet he gets more boob than you too. :D They are doing great and we are very happy. This is our 2nd. 1 girl 2.5yrs old and my boy now. Thanks john.

ps. I definetly have to work my tail off now. Its definetly a plus to mention a new born with seniors;) I'm gonna use him to my advantage.

I bet he gets more boob than you too. :D They are doing great and we are very happy. This is our 2nd. 1 girl 2.5yrs old and my boy now. Thanks john.

ps. I definetly have to work my tail off now. Its definetly a plus to mention a new born with seniors;) I'm gonna use him to my advantage.

:DWhatever it takes. I talk about my 86 yr. old mother. That boob statement takes me back a couple weeks ago when I first got my "teeth" (tiddy tiddy tiddy heeeeeeeere tiddy tiddy tiddy):D

Security Life's Smile Right Dental Plan is pretty nice. It has 2 plans; a graded plan with no waiting period and one with a waiting period.

Commish isn't bad either. I was able to get a direct contract with them through Great American.

lol

Congratulations Senior!

We are expecting our first in August.

Not captive with Great American.

Honestly, I don't remember what my comp level is. I make small piece of change every month -- nothing serious.

Back