• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Anyone running appointments in an EV or Hybrids?

I know a guy that runs appointments in a Tesla. He loves it.

We have considered one for my wife. Chevy is coming out with the E Blazer soon.

I like what we have read on it. But I don’t think we want a first generation.

I didn’t know Tesla had an SUV. The closest dealer to us doesn’t have one for sale. But they have one for demo.

We may take it for a spin.

Not a bad looking car. And that rear hatch looks like it could haul about 10-cases of your Bud Lite!

Welp went with the ICE version SXP. Kinda looked at the Hybrid however the cost difference didn't make sense. No Budlite being pack in the back hatch. 😵

Now add California's proposal or adding .30 per mile. No go.

Since this was brought back up, we ended up getting a Mustang Mach E for my wife. I think we got it in Sept? It says it gets 300 miles to a full charge. I don't think it does. I would not want one for my work. I can't remember the last time I drove 300 miles in a day but I do go over 200 fairly regularly.

The charging infrastructure here is not great. Even though we can now use the Telsa stations with a Ford, we haven't. It's only been charged at home.

On longer trips we still take my truck as she doesn't trust the charging stations still.

She loves that car other than that.

I have recently been seeing some youtube videos about a Chinese line of lower cost battery powered trucks and cars -- ChangLi. ??

Back