Anyone Try Alex Brannings Training Programs?

JordanS

Expert
I saw that he does a lot of marketing programs that are cheaper than some of these gurus that are offering to train you for FB marketing. I was curious if anyone bought his marketing courses. Especially the FB giveaway course. Or if you use their CRM (Agent CRM) to please let me know your thoughts on it and the marketing programs.

Thank you.

Alex Branning is in the private life insurance agent discussion group. You can join it here (I'm the admin): Facebook Groups

The FB giveaway course... if all you want are opt-in names and phone numbers, it can be good for that. That can work for FE or MP. I wouldn't try it for any other offering as it's geared to attract a lot of attention regardless of quality.

Regarding Agent CRM, I subscribed for about 2 months. I think it's amazing... once it can be properly set up and utilized. Maybe I'm just old, but figuring out the 'tagging' and the processes and piecing it together... I should hire THEM to do it so i don't have to. In the future, that's probably what I'll do. I can't figure it all out... and I don't want to.

Btw, Alex has his own group on FB to help answer questions, tech support, etc.
Facebook Groups

Alex Branning is in the private life insurance agent discussion group. You can join it here (I'm the admin): Facebook Groups

The FB giveaway course... if all you want are opt-in names and phone numbers, it can be good for that. That can work for FE or MP. I wouldn't try it for any other offering as it's geared to attract a lot of attention regardless of quality.

Regarding Agent CRM, I subscribed for about 2 months. I think it's amazing... once it can be properly set up and utilized. Maybe I'm just old, but figuring out the 'tagging' and the processes and piecing it together... I should hire THEM to do it so i don't have to. In the future, that's probably what I'll do. I can't figure it all out... and I don't want to.

Btw, Alex has his own group on FB to help answer questions, tech support, etc.
Facebook Groups

Would you say his marketing programs to learn how to advertise would be worth it? I saw he had an option for $497 for three marketing programs along with other add-ons. Do you think that would be worth it? Have you purchased it? Or would you recommend it?

Would you say his marketing programs to learn how to advertise would be worth it? I saw he had an option for $497 for three marketing programs along with other add-ons. Do you think that would be worth it? Have you purchased it? Or would you recommend it?

I absolutely would not pay 500$ for Alex's marketing.

These are really low intent leads. His system isn't rocket science:

1) Run Facebook ads for a free gift card giveaway.

2) Call everyone for insurance, even if they say don't call.

3) Write whatever you can.

The Facebook ad will get tons of people calling it a scam. Even the people that say contact them will ignore your call.

Alex delivers exactly what he says... I just think it comes off a bit scummy (not Alex, but how people will react to you.)

I absolutely would not pay 500$ for Alex's marketing.

These are really low intent leads. His system isn't rocket science:

1) Run Facebook ads for a free gift card giveaway.

2) Call everyone for insurance, even if they say don't call.

3) Write whatever you can.

The Facebook ad will get tons of people calling it a scam. Even the people that say contact them will ignore your call.

Alex delivers exactly what he says... I just think it comes off a bit scummy (not Alex, but how people will react to you.)

I'm referring to package C on his website: https://www.agent-crm.com/buynow

We actually ran a giveaway campaign and had pretty good. The only flaw I had with Alex system is that the team has no insurance agents who know nothing about our client base. Alex is a great honest guy though. I Just started a campaign targeted seniors for FEX who have high blood pressure interested in a death benefit for $0.55 each locally.

We actually ran a giveaway campaign and had pretty good. The only flaw I had with Alex system is that the team has no insurance agents who know nothing about our client base. Alex is a great honest guy though. I Just started a campaign targeted seniors for FEX who have high blood pressure interested in a death benefit for $0.55 each locally.
If you mind me asking, did you buy his package program to learn how to do it or did you use trial and error with his CRM only? What giveaway website do you use if any?

I purchased the package program in 2019.
I use clickfunnels to build the sites, but I think they push everything on the CRM side. I created a giveaway where I had prospects answering underwriting questions as well. I did one targeting high net worth individuals with a Mercedes Benz Club membership which was great. I just did all that from learning marketing using other courses and strategies

This is it...

Alex is a stand up guy. I don't think he's trying to scam people. I just don't personally think starting people off with a bribe is a great way to be successful.

HOWEVER, THERE'S MULTIPLE WAYS TO SKIN A CAT. If this works for you, do it.

I purchased the package program in 2019.
I use clickfunnels to build the sites, but I think they push everything on the CRM side. I created a giveaway where I had prospects answering underwriting questions as well. I did one targeting high net worth individuals with a Mercedes Benz Club membership which was great. I just did all that from learning marketing using other courses and strategies
Would you say the package is worth every penny? I like that idea about targeting the correct market. I just don't want to spend money where I don't have to. Was there some other resource you found to be available that didn't cost as much? Any YouTube videos you would recommend?

Back