Anyone Try Alex Brannings Training Programs?

This is it...

Alex is a stand up guy. I don't think he's trying to scam people. I just don't personally think starting people off with a bribe is a great way to be successful.

HOWEVER, THERE'S MULTIPLE WAYS TO SKIN A CAT. If this works for you, do it.

Like everything, it can depend on where you're fishing and what bait you're using.

Back in my very short stint at American Express Financial Advisors (now Ameriprise), we gave away a $50 Costco gift card just for meeting with us. Granted, the meeting was done in the office and Costco members (on average) have $250,000+ in assets and can be a tad bit more sophisticated.

So it does depend. :)

Would you say the package is worth every penny? I like that idea about targeting the correct market. I just don't want to spend money where I don't have to. Was there some other resource you found to be available that didn't cost as much? Any YouTube videos you would recommend?

What are you trying to sell? And to whom?

I do believe that there isn't much out there that can beat Facebook's ability to target market. It's just crafting the right bait that someone would engage with.

I've been following a few people on this topic: Tyson Bailey with TrainedAdvisor.com; Daniel Rondberg with Infinite Annuity Appointments, and others who are doing 'funnels'.

I have been told that Traffic Secrets and Expert Secrets written by Russell Brunson are very good reads. I purchased them both, but I haven't read them, let alone implemented anything.

I used Alex's materials to help me push through the last few months of Covid - like anything else, it works if you do.

If you already feel it is a waste of money then you are right.

If you think it might be a fun way to get folks on the phone to introduce yourself and your services, it will be.

One of Alex's other agent/customers recorded his script that he uses for the giveaway funnel leads and it works. If you do, that is.

I didn't pay $500 ... I can't remember what it was I paid but I had some special deal where you sign up for his CRM and I got a big discount on the giveaway funnel stuff. I think maybe I paid $197 or something like that ... I could be wrong. I may have paid more. I did not then and do not now feel as though I paid too much. I'd still be doing but FB shut me down and never unblocked my ad account - they say they can't verify I exist.

I am a figment of Zuckerberg's imagination.

I used Alex's materials to help me push through the last few months of Covid - like anything else, it works if you do.

If you think it might be a fun way to get folks on the phone to introduce yourself and your services, it will be.

One of Alex's other agent/customers recorded his script that he uses for the giveaway funnel leads and it works. If you do, that is.

I didn't pay $500 ... I can't remember what it was I paid but I had some special deal where you sign up for his CRM and I got a big discount on the giveaway funnel stuff. I think maybe I paid $197 or something like that ... I could be wrong. I may have paid more. I did not then and do not now feel as though I paid too much. I'd still be doing but FB shut me down and never unblocked my ad account - they say they can't verify I exist.

That's heavy man, a figment of Zuckerberg's imagination? Wow. But yeah I saw the $197 plan, the $497 plan is the one that includes all three of his marketing tutorials.

As Daytimer said, if you're not going to work it, it's not going to work. We used the trial of the CRM and it didn't look bad, to me it was more like a slimmed down GoHighLevel without as many bells and whistles.

Like DHK, I just didn't want to push myself to set everything up properly.

The trial was included for buying his Medicare Facebook ads copy...to be honest, I should've just kept my monies. I've come to find out that available social media marketing options for Medicare seems to be behind that of Final Expense.

So, like the great Duane Freeman encourages, it's best to work on how to do it yourself.

Last edited:
I passed on the training programs. But going through the CRM. I know it's a GHL white label. But the training videos on how to use it are better than most software I've purchased. I don't feel clueless like I have with other software purchases with sucky how to videos.

I full on agree with you. For life insurance, it's more of a sales process and skill.. I'm spoiled in Medicare where if someone doesn't contact me or know I'm calling them, it makes me feel gross inside.

It's the main reason I don't do life sales on the outbound basis.

That being said, I tend to then of the leads as low quality/low intent... not that you can't make money off of it.. but I'm not, personally one that does it.

All that said, I've had interactions with Alex and I don't think he's trying to be sketchy at all. If it works for you, it's worth the money.

I just don't wanna.

Rumor has it that Alex Branning is building AgentCRM up to sell, anyone know for sure. I just signed up and the support has been great but if it's going to sell pretty quick, that may not be a good thing for support if you're new?

@HoosierLife may possibly know because he also offers a private label version of Agent CRM.

I do know that Alex Branning has just moved to NY and I don't see any evidence that he's planning to sell based on his Facebook posts.

Back