Final Expense companies

Will CICA let grandparents buy insurance on grandchildren without the parents signature and do you have to have the child's SS#?

What are folks using to record the phone calls and where are you storing the conversations?

You do need the insured’s SS number.
You don’t need the beneficiaries SS number but you have to put something in there. 000-00-0000 is fine.

If doing phone sales you check call center. Then you record the medical questions and their answers. You have to read the questions word for word. Then you name it and save it.

They don’t define where or how to save it.

These are questions for your upline. :biggrin:

As for contacting them, that the right number. They simply do not answer or return calls.

You don’t need the beneficiaries SS number but you have to put something in there. 000-00-0000 is fine.

If doing phone sales you check call center. Then you record the medical questions and their answers. You have to read the questions word for word. Then you name it and save it.

As for contacting them, that the right number. They simply do not answer or return calls.
Rearden is my upline. Have no idea how to contact him by phone anymore.

Are you just using your phone to make and record yhe call or are you using a program like Ring Central.

TapeACall is the name. I have the Pro version. I don't know if there's a difference other than they charge more for Pro.
Thanks again JD. I signed up with ring central before I saw this but Tape a Call looks to be all I need. It is cheaper than Ring Central at $59.95 per year. The pro version does not appear to be available for Android.

Thanks again JD. I signed up with ring central before I saw this but Tape a Call looks to be all I need. It is cheaper than Ring Central at $59.95 per year. The pro version does not appear to be available for Android.
Rouse you can record it on your reel to reel tape deck that you listen to all your Englebert Humperdink recordings on. As long as it has a microphone input.

Back