Final Expense companies

"state regulated"...yes, so are gas station attendants in Oregon.

The "state regulated senior benefits program" line isn't lying but it's intentionally trying to make it sound like something from the government.
I don’t necessarily agree with that. State-REGULATED is exactly what it means. That insurance companies are not just the wild west and making up their own rules. They are heavily regulated by state insurance laws and oversight. This is a huge benefit to consumers and it means something important.
It’s when agents cross the line to act like they are state employees or that the plans are state benefits or any of that gibberish that they are flat lying.
State regulated is completely truthful and means exactly what it says. I would make that argument to anyone.

I don’t necessarily agree with that. State-REGULATED is exactly what it means. That insurance companies are not just the wild west and making up their own rules. They are heavily regulated by state insurance laws and oversight. This is a huge benefit to consumers and it means something important.
It’s when agents cross the line to act like they are state employees or that the plans are state benefits or any of that gibberish that they are flat lying.
State regulated is completely truthful and means exactly what it says. I would make that argument to anyone.

He said state only. No different than the bs vague rgi dm. If you put “You can get a burial life ins policy for pennies or for $15 a month you’d get 1 card back per 1000 if you’re lucky . If you recall in 2014 -2017 or so rgi had the pennies dm card . Bottom line you want to be as vague as possible ( some people call it lieing or a play on words) to get the most responses . The card only gives you the right to be at the door. You still got to get in it or get an appt .

He said state only. No different than the bs vague rgi dm. If you put “You can get a burial life ins policy for pennies or for $15 a month you’d get 1 card back per 1000 if you’re lucky . If you recall in 2014 -2017 or so rgi had the pennies dm card . Bottom line you want to be as vague as possible ( some people call it lieing or a play on words) to get the most responses . The card only gives you the right to be at the door. You still got to get in it or get an appt .
I mail cards that say pennies per day and get decent response with it. But it’s like 200 pennies per day so is that any better?

I mail cards that say pennies per day and get decent response with it. But it’s like 200 pennies per day so is that any better?

With Rgi ? Indiana getting tougher for responses and Ohio terrible . Guys paying $45-$55 in Ohio per lead . Two postal rate increases last 7 months of a total of 10% . Has rgi adjusted your rates and if not can they only adjust yearly ?

With Rgi ? Indiana getting tougher for responses and Ohio terrible . Guys paying $45-$55 in Ohio per lead . Two postal rate increases last 7 months of a total of 10% . Has rgi adjusted your rates and if not can they only adjust yearly ?
We get special treatment. It's always best to be the favorite. lol

Back