Anyone with Ritter?

Not sure if Todd King can see this, what comm can you offer for the state of NY?
-------------------------
"Level 4" means nothing. That is one of the "levels" created by Ritter and means nothing to anyone but them. If those levels don't offer you around 115%-120% for FE, then no...it's not good levels. Better find out what the commission levels actually are.

New York is different, as you probably know.

It still differs by company, but to give you an example, Foresters is 85% 1st year with 15% yr 2, 13% yr 3, 10% years 4-9, 5% yr 10, and 1.40% yrs 11+.

I do like the way they make it up to you in subsequent years.

Sons of Norway should pay out 90%, but I have to double-check that.

Trans pays 54% 1st year with a bonus of 34%, 10% 2nd year, 6% 3rd & 4th years, 20% year 5, 2.50% years 6-10.

Prosperity is there, but they never have gotten back to me on exactly how they pay. I'll have to find out.

These are all street levels and you can certainly get more with production.

I don't know how to reply to you directly (Todd King), but I am making 115% for all other states, 90% for NY. Eligible for MDRT but couldn't be bother to provide any proof as my core is in Health, but lately, many of my Group & Individual Health business are gone, (business closed down, layoff), so I am looking into new avenue, Medicare & FE maybe.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME IS IT, (I solely focus on SEO), as we get most business from online, we generate our own just leads by writing article. Hence, this COVID is perfect for my business model, talk on the phone, send client a link to buy the life or health insurance online, move on.

This is like our daily traffics, I need to analyze it for SEO purposes.

All these talks is leading towards this, if the FE carries doesn't have something like iGo, then, it's a no go for me.

iGO® - iPipeline

BTW, this is our English Website, which still gets 1/4 of the traffic of our Chinese site,
English
NYC based Immigrant (Individual/Family) Health Insurance - (Google 4.9)
Chinese
專長新移民癌症,新冠肺炎醫療和跨國公司健康險 --- 谷歌4.9高評

& since it is much easier to rank in Chinese, I honestly told you that (in the earlier SEO topic, Chinese, I just need a tool to look at who is ranking top on English, translate their stuffs & I am in business.) Hence, for our English site, we haven't even worked on it for the last 2 years. But Chinese sites, we are working on it daily. To the point we have now more staffs for SEO than admin.

We CANT (Cannot handle). Also, talk to cheap & I will show you guys this, the so called master of SEO, digitals sales traffics & our website traffics.

Attachments

• BGA.jpg
    BGA.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Us.jpg
    Us.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 16
Back