Anyone with Ritter?

Bbqsteve

Harrisburg PA based IMO, specializes in Medicare, but supports and provides leads for FE as well.

I am just getting my NIPR number, so no appointments yet, but FE support person said they would start my commissions at a Level 4.

Appointments with top three FE companies in my State (MD)

Does anyone know what Level 4 means, are there any Ritter agents on this board?

I would recommend an organization that would offer hands-on and final expense support, an opportunity to ride with a producer and see how it actually works in the field. I’m sure Ritter is a great organization but I imagine there’s probably no culture, no community, and no one that’s out there doing it that will be there to take your call when you need help.

Harrisburg PA based IMO, specializes in Medicare, but supports and provides leads for FE as well.

I am just getting my NIPR number, so no appointments yet, but FE support person said they would start my commissions at a Level 4.

Appointments with top three FE companies in my State (MD)

Does anyone know what Level 4 means, are there any Ritter agents on this board?

"Level 4" means nothing. That is one of the "levels" created by Ritter and means nothing to anyone but them. If those levels don't offer you around 115%-120% for FE, then no...it's not good levels. Better find out what the commission levels actually are.

Ritter will generally start you at street. At least they did.

I have contracts with them if you want detailed opinions feel free to contact me directly I do work with them and am reasonably friendly with their head life insurance recruiter (she goes on the kskj trips) but I am not going to publicly post too much.

What I will say is that they don't offer much in the way of support from a sales level. If you need that they are not the place to get it. If you are brand new to FE, you need that.

They will offer almost anything else you need though.

Why would a new agent who could use the support and training go with an outfit like Ritter? It's like golf. All things being equal (and they are), I'll take the free lessons from the tour pros.
Shoot, you could easily get Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson!:idea:

I'm with them for some Medicare contracts; you almost have to be if you live in my area (Philly suburbs). They're one of only two FMOs to have the IBC contract, one of a few to have Clover (good in south NJ) and they own Lasso.

I have no complaints, except they're so big I don't have one point person as I'd prefer. Nice people, great AEP kickoff meetings every August with other trainings throughout the year in Harrisburg for LTC, Medicare, etc. They have other locations throughout the country now, too.

My favorite FMO for all things Medicare was taken over by Integrity and I haven't heard from my sales manager since last August. His marketing people call occasionally.

As far as FE goes, I would go by what the guys here recommend. Ritter doesn't specialize in it.

Back