Anyone Work for Ameri-life?

Got an invitation today for a free luncheon seminar being hosted by a local agent with Amerilife financial.

Of course the topics all center around annuities...but then I know all the buzz words.

So is AL paying for all these plate-lickers lunches, or is that coming out of the agents back end commissions? We all know there is no free lunch. What are the arrangements?

Some of their marketers are like young mouseketeers but maybe if you hit the right hierarchy you can profit. somehow Network Insurance is part of them and I have worked with them in the past....no problem. Nice folks over there.

Got an invitation today for a free luncheon seminar being hosted by a local agent with Amerilife financial.

Of course the topics all center around annuities...but then I know all the buzz words.

So is AL paying for all these plate-lickers lunches, or is that coming out of the agents back end commissions? We all know there is no free lunch. What are the arrangements?

Some of their marketers are like young mouseketeers but maybe if you hit the right hierarchy you can profit. somehow Network Insurance is part of them and I have worked with them in the past....no problem. Nice folks over there.

AmeriLie pays for the mailing something like 5000. For those that respond you pay for the lunches up front. We pre arranged the menu from whatever restaurant we used so the max combo lunch was like 8 including drink. And you split it with the Branch Leader or other agent that goes so it's not so bad. NOW he made it sound really good, 1 Annuity and 1 SPWL. I did 4 seminars with 1 of the Branch Leader and guess what? Out of 4 seminars we did, we only did 1 annuity. It is the luck of the draw as that same time frame another Agent and Branch Leader went out and did 1 for each seminar. IT maybe a little more HOT now because of the market crash but the market was losing back then also. You do have your professional lunchers!

And AmeriLie takes 25% of your earnings for charge backs and when you do Annuities you only get 6k max your 1st year the rest they dole out over time to you IN CASE you have a charge back because the person may over draw their $$ in the annuity and you won't get the commissions from that. I found it odd he made it seem like he got all that $$ up front. NOPE.

Can you make 100k with AmeriLie? YES but again it's also luck of the leads you get as well as digging. The Branch Leaders have a better chance of making that better because you as a agent are usually taking a Branch Leader or Manager back with you to close so it's a min pyramid, One leader with 10 agents taking you back on business to close. Not every agent takes a manager back but that's the general structure of how AmerLie works and the benefits they sell you on producing to become a Branch Leader.

Some managers will give you a extra commissions for taking on more responsibility, some won't and if a new manager comes in he can take your "extra" away.

Can you tell I use to work for them?

Can you tell I use to work for them?Yesterday 20:24

:swoon:.....Pity that so many agents just get used and abused while they're trying to learn a new product. Best way seems to be to hook up with a reputable local company and bring in the leads and split the case with a master agent in the office. Your odds of staying are greater.

super sales person...not really. Do i understand what amerilife is doing with my pay, with out a doubt.

seminars are very low cost in my opinion and they offer the best leads. do all of them yield large sales, no. do most offer sales large enough for you to make a good income, yes.

Can anyone tell me if it is normal practice for a new agent to pay for their own school and state testing and not the company that wants to hire you? Just asking....:skeptical:

AmeriLife does a fantastic job in many places in the nation.

They recently closed their office in Southern California.

Great American Senior Benefits saw this area as an opportunity for expansion.

Google: Great American Senior Benefits in Irvine, CA to get the latest news.

super sales person...not really. Do i understand what amerilife is doing with my pay, with out a doubt.

seminars are very low cost in my opinion and they offer the best leads. do all of them yield large sales, no. do most offer sales large enough for you to make a good income, yes.

You are not paying for the seminar so yes it seems low cost BUT the hidden cost is having a bunch of lunchers, the hidden cost is you won't get the money you "earned" from the sales you made. But since you know that and they are doing a Jim Jones on you and you are drinking the kool aid, I guess you don't care. Far be it from me to dissuade you. Go with your eyes wide shut. It's best that way.

I can think of a few company's to work for with far less headaches, worries over pay and higher commissions. But drink up you found your golden goose.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AmeriLife does a fantastic job in many places in the nation.

They recently closed their office in Southern California.

Great American Senior Benefits saw this area as an opportunity for expansion.

Google: Great American Senior Benefits in Irvine, CA to get the latest news.

Yes, they do a fantastic job of offering high cost final expense insurance, rolling and churning business. Wow.

Didn't see what you are talking about. Post a direct link if you if you can.

Last edited:
INSURAGENT

You're an ***, get a life. You are and will always be a negative ass!!

You need to quit pointing your finger at other people and look in the mirror.

The only person responsible for your success or failures is the person in the mirror.

please provide any good or bad experience with this company? Thank you

I just started with them in a new office in Chicago. it seems hard to believe that they make these kinds of dollars but the key is selling the medicare supps and then going to final expense and annuities. i am sticking it out to see how it goes.

Back