Anyone Work for Ameri-life?

INSURAGENT

You're an ***, get a life. You are and will always be a negative ass!!

You need to quit pointing your finger at other people and look in the mirror.

The only person responsible for your success or failures is the person in the mirror.

Wow is this the best you can do? Name calling and assuming? Whatever grow up man, grow up.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just started with them in a new office in Chicago. it seems hard to believe that they make these kinds of dollars but the key is selling the medicare supps and then going to final expense and annuities. i am sticking it out to see how it goes.

Good for you, just watch your back and there are other companies out there and you can work from home doing the same thing, well annuities are a little hard from home but med supps and FE you sure has heck can get more of your $$ and be happy.
:1cool:

Last edited:
Hi...I have initiated some of the paperwork to work for Amerilife. I have this unsettling gut feeling that I can't shake..They hava a 2yr/35miles non compete clause that severely disturbs me..I have dealt with a none compete before and I sat out for a yr. which nearly ruined me..Also I was really interested in selling the MA and as you know with CMS there are many compliance issues to contend with and I feel that they are so slack on the training as it related to them...Others areas of concern is that I was told that the comm with a MA is only $200 no matter what other companies say..When I mentioned Humana the mgr.berated them and afterwards I noticed that Humana was not on their roster for MA plans...What are the "blue papers"..?.What is this bond acct and the withholding of 25% of your comm. for chargebacks? Also the comm on life sales are not good..And I wonder about the quality of the "free leads".

hi...what are the blues?. I am seriously looking at this company...I have been an agent for years but new to health and medicare plans.
Hi...I have started the paperwork to go with them.However,I do have some concerns about their leads. How extensive is the medicare programs training. My #1 concern is their 2yr/35miles noncompete contract. The mgr told me in CERTAIN terms that they will sue if it's violated.I have had to deal with a noncompete issue before which lasted for 1yr/25miles which almost ruin me. If you talk with attorneys, some say that they are enforceable in Ga some say not since it is your primary career and livelihood. Since you are no longer there, what has been your situation?.Have you encountered any problems?

Last edited:
hi...what are the blues?. I am seriously looking at this company...I have been an agent for years but new to health and medicare plans.
Hi...I have started the paperwork to go with them.However,I do have some concerns about their leads. How extensive is the medicare programs training. My #1 concern is their 2yr/35miles noncompete contract. The mgr told me in CERTAIN terms that they will sue if it's violated.I have had to deal with a noncompete issue before which lasted for 1yr/25miles which almost ruin me. If you talk with attorneys, some say that they are enforceable in Ga some say not since it is your primary career and livelihood. Since you are no longer there, what has been your situation?.Have you encountered any problems?

My team of attorney have had a field day on the issue of Non-Compete and has won every time. A Non-compete is ONLY enforceable IF it is PAID for that PARTICULAR clause. You have to PAY someone specifically for a Non-Compete, regardless of what other payments may or may not have taken place. We have taken several GA in regards to a Non-Compete, and won each time. You can sign the Non compete and they can take you to court all day, if they did not pay you SPECIFICALLY for that Non Compete, they stand a very low chance of winning.

, if they did not pay you SPECIFICALLY for that Non Compete, they stand a very low chance of winning.

You mean IF the company, AmeriLie, would have to pay the agent, You, a sum of money to stay out of the business and not compete with them?

WOW, I know in my state it's pretty unenforceable if that is your primary source of income, they can not deny you a living. As for touching 'their' clients. That maybe another issue. That is what they get people on as if you spent a year or more with them you have a book of business but it belongs to them.

My experience is to not worry about it and don't target their clients. If you join them and leave, you leave your clients there for two years.
There are plenty of prospects out there that won't deal with amerilie, so don't let the non-compete make or break your decision.
Also, it would be very hard for them to deprive you of a livelihood where you live.

Best bet is to have an attorney read and explain everything they try to force you to sign.

What is their relation to Precision Senior Marketing? Precision is marketing the new Gerber Med Supp.

Precision is listed as a "Marketing Company" on the Ameri-life website. This thread is quite negative on Amerilife but I've seen very positive comments on this site about Precision.

Amerlife is horrible captive agency. You'll do well to steer clear of them. Don't expect a release from them, no matter what.

What is their relation to Precision Senior Marketing? Precision is marketing the new Gerber Med Supp.

Precision is listed as a "Marketing Company" on the Ameri-life website. This thread is quite negative on Amerilife but I've seen very positive comments on this site about Precision.

They could have purchased them but I do know Precision deals with another company Messer Financial and they are not apart of AmeriLie
Amerlife is horrible captive agency. You'll do well to steer clear of them. Don't expect a release from them, no matter what.

Yes that is the truth. I had a friend who PAID them the $2,300 release she "owed" them. They did release her, then they sent her a check for $600 6 months later as they really OWED her when all was done! Am I crazy? Do they not due accounting?

Last edited:
There has been a problem getting released from them. They will only release you to their marketing companies so they ultimately keep control of you.
Stay away.

Back