Brand new agent 1 month into it Symmetry Financial Group

Such a disgusting business practice.

I can see some logic to it. I know of an agent that signed on with an IMO (not Symmetra) and she insisted in getting appointed with 15 companies. (Why? I don't know.) She did NO production with that IMO... and then requested to be released.

All that labor to get her set up... and now she wants to be released and no production done at all?

Granted, I'm reasonably sure that's not that common, but why expend the labor when there is a guaranteed negative return on that labor?

Symmetry won’t release but that’s no problem. They didn’t contract you with all the companies or even the best ones. Just choose a better IMO and NEVER give up ANY commission for free leads.
Check out FexContracting website and be sure to listen to the audio page for several agents stories. And look at the commission page to know what is normal if you don’t fall in with the pyramid style agencies. Call us if you want to talk but the education is yours for free.
I just started with Symmetry as well. I got through their training (mainly videos) They want you to do 300+ calls a day and be on meeting after meeting. I don't have the kind of money they want for me to be able to make 300+ calls a day. Even the cheap older leads at $1 something would add up to way more money than I have available to spend on leads. I can get a hold of my mentor, but every time I try to have a convo and ask questions he is conveniently too busy

I just started with Symmetry as well. I got through their training (mainly videos) They want you to do 300+ calls a day and be on meeting after meeting. I don't have the kind of money they want for me to be able to make 300+ calls a day. Even the cheap older leads at $1 something would add up to way more money than I have available to spend on leads. I can get a hold of my mentor, but every time I try to have a convo and ask questions he is conveniently too busy
Just from what you typed there don’t you already have the feeling it’s not a good place to be?
They have you calling $1 leads? Long shots? And 80% of them are illegal to call if they are over 60-days old and on the Do Not Call List. And when you get hit with that $10,000 fine your Upline owes zero of it. But he’s making bank reselling old leads that other agents have already paid for.

No training, low commissions, junk re-worked leads, a Upline that is working against you instead of for you. That’s a recipe for disaster.

Just from what you typed there don’t you already have the feeling it’s not a good place to be?
They have you calling $1 leads? Long shots? And 80% of them are illegal to call if they are over 60-days old and on the Do Not Call List. And when you get hit with that $10,000 fine your Upline owes zero of it. But he’s making bank reselling old leads that other agents have already paid for.

No training, low commissions, junk re-worked leads, a Upline that is working against you instead of for you. That’s a recipe for disaster.
Yes, they recommend new agents to start with their lowest quality lead for the "practice" These leads have been sold several times to different agents and re-worked. Every time I turn around I have to throw money at something with them. I have no doubt that people here can be successful, i'm not trying to bash, to each his own, but I feel like you have to have a lot of money and a little more experience in the field there.

At the moment I'm doing my research and trying to decide between Fexcontracting and Duford Insurance Group.

I'm hoping I don't have problems with releasing from Symmetry since I don't have a sale

I can see some logic to it. I know of an agent that signed on with an IMO (not Symmetra) and she insisted in getting appointed with 15 companies. (Why? I don't know.) She did NO production with that IMO... and then requested to be released.

All that labor to get her set up... and now she wants to be released and no production done at all?

Granted, I'm reasonably sure that's not that common, but why expend the labor when there is a guaranteed negative return on that labor?
Maybe, like myself, the agent felt like she she wasn't told the truth or didn't get the quality of what was promised by a recruiter. If the quality is bad from the start, it's probably not a good sign of it getting any better. I feel like especially with the larger MLM's that the focus is mainly recruit. I've been with 2 so far and they have both made me feel the same. I am seeking an agency now where it doesn't feel that way. I will be more careful about who I pick this time for sure. I don't want to feel like just another number for the higher ups.

Maybe, like myself, the agent felt like she she wasn't told the truth or didn't get the quality of what was promised by a recruiter.
Not all IMOs are built the same way. The IMO in question wasn't an MLM operation. I had referred her to a colleague of mine and that's what ended up happening.

You can call for 90 days .

Back