Brand new agent 1 month into it Symmetry Financial Group

That doesn’t allow you to call them unless they mail you a new response.

Put your # in the letter with several Calls To Action to trigger them to call you. We average 5% - 6% return calls. About $10 per lead. Close 50% or so.

"
theinsuranceman said:
5%-6%? lol yea right. Law of large numbers says different. "

Tried and True #'s.

Not talking about a normal Direct Mailer. This is a personalized Letter mailed to a specific person with at least Calls To Action fr the Recipient to call the #.

We do it week in and week out.

He’s also talking about mailing to only previous responders.

If he's remailing only previous responders and the responder can only mail the card/letter back perhaps so
If the responder can only call back their response, rather than mailing back, the 5%-6% response by phone calls is bunk. My facts are based on a 10k DM drop, about 10 years ago, where the responders could only call my cell, no way for them to mail their response back. Out of 10k I only received 3 phone calls, and none of the 3 bought.

The people will mail something back way before they'll pick up the phone and request info. At least that's from my experience.

Yes. Do NOT pay someone for coaching. That is a crazy new thing that they are doing to new agents to separate them from their money.

Any agent I’ve ever had come to us from Symmetry has not been able to get a release. They just ghost you when you ask. That’s the only way they can retain agents is to not make it easy to leave. But it actually is very easy to leave. It’s not a problem at all.
I looked at doing FE sales, it seemed really scripted. I don't mind an outline or even getting to know a script, if I can make it mine so I don't sound like a clone.

Is this normal with FE sales?

I looked at doing FE sales, it seemed really scripted. I don't mind an outline or even getting to know a script, if I can make it mine so I don't sound like a clone.

You don't want to sound like a clone in any type of sales. Successful closers sound natural and down to earth, helps them and the prosoect to bond better.

No. FE agents are free to sell any way that they choose to.
You could say the same thing about Annuity sales, Medicare sales, or bible sales. Some agents want to follow a script that someone else layed out for them. Others want to just get in the door and wing it.
There are no rules.

Back