Appointment Setting

Let us know what your show rate is. Some on the forum say they only book appointments one day out. Would be interested if the two days out makes much difference.

What are your field days and when do you book your appointments.

What are your field days and when do you book your appointments.
Whenever I get the urge which hasn't been very often here lately. :yes: I am 71, minister to church full-time and am sort of retired from the insurance business. I really have had a chance to get into the field much in the last couple of months. usually, I don't work by appointment. I do have some TM leads I ordered that are now "aged". I am planning on trying to work them this month. That is the reason I am interested in how the calling for Monday appointments on Saturday work out.

Rouse you're way to young to not be hustling 5 days a week. I knew an agtvnamed Paul culpepper. He was 83 yrs old and made mdrt 44 yrs in a row( it was either a record or near one)do you get a pension from Agla?

Whenever I get the urge which hasn't been very often here lately. :yes: I am 71, minister to church full-time and am sort of retired from the insurance business. I really have had a chance to get into the field much in the last couple of months. usually, I don't work by appointment. I do have some TM leads I ordered that are now "aged". I am planning on trying to work them this month. That is the reason I am interested in how the calling for Monday appointments on Saturday work out.

I thought calling on Saturday did go very well today.but it's a small sample but I will stick to it for the next couple of months

Rouse you're way to young to not be hustling 5 days a week. I knew an agtvnamed Paul culpepper. He was 83 yrs old and made mdrt 44 yrs in a row( it was either a record or near one)do you get a pension from Agla?

If it weren't for my duties at the church, I would be working a lot more in the field. I get two pension checks (very small) from AIG.. One form my 5 year hitch in the 70s with NL&A and the other for the 5 years in the 2000s with AGLA.. You don't build a lot in 5 years. Also still have some renewal income. Would like to think I would still be going at 83.. My wife and I just received emergency custody of our 4 month old great granddaughter. Go to court again on the 26th to see if it is going to be made permanent. If it is, she is going to need me around for a while even though raising a child at our age can be rather taxing.

If it weren't for my duties at the church, I would be working a lot more in the field. I get two pension checks (very small) from AIG.. One form my 5 year hitch in the 70s with NL&A and the other for the 5 years in the 2000s with AGLA.. You don't build a lot in 5 years. Also still have some renewal income. Would like to think I would still be going at 83.. My wife and I just received emergency custody of our 4 month old great granddaughter. Go to court again on the 26th to see if it is going to be made permanent. If it is, she is going to need me around for a while even though raising a child at our age can be rather taxing.

Too bad they dont make one size fits all diapers....;)

I thought calling on Saturday did go very well today.but it's a small sample but I will stick to it for the next couple of months

I would suggest you dial through all your leads several times throughout the day, if that's what it takes to book Monday up. Saturdays are always good for calling.

Back