Asap Quotes

moonlight ... who do you use? It's obvious you are very experienced and can see through the crap ... however, I can never find where you state your tricks of the trade ... is it a secret? I have looked at the "Never cold call again" ... you did mention that somewhere ... Is ASAP and companies like them worth dealing with ... or is there another avenue that you have discovered?

moonlight ... who do you use? It's obvious you are very experienced and can see through the crap ... however, I can never find where you state your tricks of the trade ... is it a secret? I have looked at the "Never cold call again" ... you did mention that somewhere ... Is ASAP and companies like them worth dealing with ... or is there another avenue that you have discovered?

It's unlikely Moonlight would disclose a fantastic lead source on an open forum... Although I don't agree with everything he has to say, I really can't blame the guy for not disclosing a great lead source if he has one. He has given some good info on talking with business owners... Try searching some of his older posts on lead generation.

ROI ranges from 5:1 to 8:1.

If I can't make $5 for every $1 I throw the buggers out.

Next year will be a test again. I fired my "old favorite" and kicked a couple others to the curb. Testing some new sources now so my ROI may change, at least for the first few months next year.

moonlight ... who do you use? It's obvious you are very experienced and can see through the crap ... however, I can never find where you state your tricks of the trade ... is it a secret?

Nope, no secret.

As for internet leads, I try/test 'em all, and measure like crazy for return on investment.

I keep the good ones, and throw out the bad ones...

My clients come from different places. Internet leads, referrals, public forums, newsletters, business cards.

Re ASAP...maybe just an aberration, but I have noticed a sharp decline in quality over the last 30-60 days. And the number of disconnected phone numbers has increased dramatically.

I plan to address these issues with them today.

Back