Assurance/Lumico Experience?

Aug 24, 2018

1. karen rowland

karen rowland New Member

State:
    Hawaii
    Has anyone worked with this company and can tell me if they offer good, unlimited leads and earning potential like they say they do?

2. michael hill

michael hill New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hi Karen, not sure if I can give you an answer on that, I am on the border as to make a commit to them, their platform sounds great but what they did not tell me was that I had to have at least 10 mbps upload thru the internet to handle the volumeness amount of dialing that goes thru your system via Assurance. I had already invested a great deal in buying non-resident licensing in other states before i discovered this bit of information that I think might have been important for me to know.
    Based on where I live in El Paso, TX can't obtain anything higher than a 5 mbps upload.
    To answer your question, the leads are unlimited, but quality remains to be seen, since i have not really started yet,
    they do want you to commit to at least 25 hours a week on the system.
    If you or anyone has any suggestions on what I should do as a brand new licensed agent I am all ears. I thought of going to a traditional IMO model but don't know yet,

3. MagicMarv

MagicMarv New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hi just wondering if you all went with assurance? I am thinking about it and talked to a recruiter a few days ago.

4. Kats

Kats New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I went to work for them after being told I would be communicating with people that had requested an agent contact them. Instead, I listened to the computer call people and 99% of the people were angry.....there people that never requested info and most had requested numerous times for the calls to stop....it was embarrassing. So, it took hours to get somebody interested unlike what I was told. After becoming exhausted with the whole ordeal I quit (3 weeks) and they wouldn't pay me for my last week. I can't help but think it's best to go with a well known company (they use only one unknown company) that provides a tangible policy.....this whole thing was a bad experience.

Kats, Jan 2, 2019
  5. Maaye

Maaye New Member

State:
    Florida
    Sounds about right... They are scammers, debiting bank accounts after policies have been cancelled. Customer Service Reps. that work out of their homes are rude ,inconsiderate and managers are not availability to return phone calls. The experience with them was a nightmare. STAY CLEAR CONSUMERS AND BROKERS

Maaye, Jan 3, 2019