Ayone Try Next Gen Leads??

What type of leads do you offer? Do you do LTCI, DI, Annuities, or Group Benefits?

The vertical we are 100% focused on at the moment is Individual Health Insurance. We will be moving into other verticals as early as January 2016.

Whether the new area is FE, Auto, Medicare, Life, or something else entirely is 'to be determined.' Any input is always appreciated!

George

The vertical we are 100% focused on at the moment is Individual Health Insurance. We will be moving into other verticals as early as January 2016.

Whether the new area is FE, Auto, Medicare, Life, or something else entirely is 'to be determined.' Any input is always appreciated!

George

Your website says that you have "nearly a dozen" of insurance verticals.
But the ones I mentioned would be my preference.

Your website says that you have "nearly a dozen" of insurance verticals.
But the ones I mentioned would be my preference.

Good catch, sorry for the confusion. That was a version of the website that wasn't supposed to be published yet. We have updated the site. Just to clarify, we are only in health insurance at the moment.

EDIT 1/19/2018: We are now offering the following verticals: Health Insurance, Medicare Supplement, Life Insurance (FE, Term, Whole) and Solar.

Last edited:
I have just launched exclusive LTCI search engine leads. They're not cheap but they're good. Give me a call or email anytime. Thanks!

I do not recommend NextGen. They are sketchy. They offer to setup your lead campaigns. If you are wanting to be frugal they push you into their "Network Partners" program. They don't tell you that if you get a bad lead from that you can't return them.

I lost a lot of money with them because they left out those details. Bait and Switch.

I do not recommend NextGen. They are sketchy. They offer to setup your lead campaigns. If you are wanting to be frugal they push you into their "Network Partners" program. They don't tell you that if you get a bad lead from that you can't return them.

I lost a lot of money with them because they left out those details. Bait and Switch.

Hi, David and thanks for your feedback. I saw the review you left for our support team via ZenDesk this afternoon and just finished speaking with our Director Client Services, minutes before you left this post. Our Director of Client Services issued your account the maximum return credit for your lifetime spend, including spend on the Partner Network, for the miscommunication.

To clarify for those unfamiliar with our system: our Partner Network is the aggregation side of the business which allows our customers greater access to a wide variety publishers in the industry, at a lower overall lead cost (a 30% discount from our internal leads) than our purely internal traffic. This is completely separate from our internal lead generation network (which is run by our in-house marketing team) and optional on the campaign edit page. Clients looking for a lead discount, a greater volume of leads per day, or simply access to a wider variety of sources are generally best suited for this network. The majority of our customers currently opt themselves into this network for the lower overall cost per lead and relatively similar quality, which results in a lower overall cost-per-sale. We constantly optimize both our internal and external source mix by way of customer disposition reports, internal metrics (lead scoring, LeadID) and the like and stand behind the quality of both networks.

For this case, specifically, I apologize on behalf of the team, as it sounds like our sales representative did not inform you of the returns process for this external network. We recently revamped the client onboarding process to include a returns overview, but it looks like you signed up before it went into action.

As a side note, we are revamping the entire lead return process in the coming months. We currently allow up to 12% returns on internal data lead traffic and unlimited returns on Live Transfers, but will extend these policies to external data as well. We hope these changes will provide a smoother buying experience for our customers.

We proudly serve dozens of Healthcare Solutions Team, and thousands of other, agents and agencies thousands of leads per week and help them achieve their target CPA. Our seasoned Support and Account Management team and would love to continue serving you.

We also recommend purchasing a sufficient data size to draw conclusions about quality from, which is typically 2X-3X your target CPA. In this case, it looks as though the spend was around 1X an average target CPA (according to our customers who sell plans close to, or the same, as Healthcare Solutions Team agents) which does not allow for statistical significance. If you are comfortable with speaking to our Director of Client Services, I will have him reach out ASAP. Please let me know.

Regards,

George Mueller

Hi, David and thanks for your feedback. I saw the review you left for our support team via ZenDesk this afternoon and just finished speaking with our Director Client Services, minutes before you left this post. Our Director of Client Services issued your account the maximum return credit for your lifetime spend, including spend on the Partner Network, for the miscommunication.

To clarify for those unfamiliar with our system: our Partner Network is the aggregation side of the business which allows our customers greater access to a wide variety publishers in the industry, at a lower overall lead cost (a 30% discount from our internal leads) than our purely internal traffic. This is completely separate from our internal lead generation network (which is run by our in-house marketing team) and optional on the campaign edit page. Clients looking for a lead discount, a greater volume of leads per day, or simply access to a wider variety of sources are generally best suited for this network. The majority of our customers currently opt themselves into this network for the lower overall cost per lead and relatively similar quality, which results in a lower overall cost-per-sale. We constantly optimize both our internal and external source mix by way of customer disposition reports, internal metrics (lead scoring, LeadID) and the like and stand behind the quality of both networks.

For this case, specifically, I apologize on behalf of the team, as it sounds like our sales representative did not inform you of the returns process for this external network. We recently revamped the client onboarding process to include a returns overview, but it looks like you signed up before it went into action.

As a side note, we are revamping the entire lead return process in the coming months. We currently allow up to 12% returns on internal data lead traffic and unlimited returns on Live Transfers, but will extend these policies to external data as well. We hope these changes will provide a smoother buying experience for our customers.

We proudly serve dozens of Healthcare Solutions Team, and thousands of other, agents and agencies thousands of leads per week and help them achieve their target CPA. Our seasoned Support and Account Management team and would love to continue serving you.

We also recommend purchasing a sufficient data size to draw conclusions about quality from, which is typically 2X-3X your target CPA. In this case, it looks as though the spend was around 1X an average target CPA (according to our customers who sell plans close to, or the same, as Healthcare Solutions Team agents) which does not allow for statistical significance. If you are comfortable with speaking to our Director of Client Services, I will have him reach out ASAP. Please let me know.

Regards,

George Mueller
I can talk to someone next week. Going out of town tomorrow. I will say I just logged in and saw you did credit my account but not nearly what is equivalent to the bad contact purchases. You credited the account 22.53 but the amount of bad leads for this month alone was 56.86

I used NextGen for their Health Insurance Live Call Transfers. I wasn't paying for the leads myself, our company was so I can't speak on profitability but the quality of leads wasn't bad. I may be interested in using them for Life Live Call Transfer. Don't have time to do data leads and returns. It takes too much time to contact and get refunds. I'd rather pay a premium and get a live call transfer. Just my opinion.

Hey Andrew, thanks for the feedback. I agree with your statement - considering the opportunity cost associated with leads when determining which type to purchase is always important. Data leads are great, but even with our NPA-NXX phone validation on both the front and backend, Jornaya LeadID scoring, and dupe/spam filtering, bad leads will still get through. Returns on our system max out at 12%, but since our pricing is based on an auction, some of our clients choose to change their bid by a factor of the average return rate. For example, clients who experience bad leads 10% of the time will lower their bid from $4.00 to $3.60 and skip sending in returns altogether. While this is not recommended (since returns are offered and encouraged), it does save our clients some time throughout the week.

Live transfers do not have a return percentage cap and are reviewed twice a day (10AM and 2PM PST) Monday-Friday by our support staff.

It's early, and I am only halfway through my first coffee, so I hope that made sense.

Regards,

George Mueller

Last edited:

Regards,

George Mueller
I never heard back from anyone. I called and left a message for you but have not heard anything. I'm willing to hear out what you have to say but I haven't heard from you.

Back