Ayone Try Next Gen Leads??

I worked with Next Gen when they first started the Medicare leads they were amazing, The only thing was I could only get a few a day,

But I was closing and I would have stayed with them forever, However as time went on the lead quantity increased and the quality dropped tremendously. I though growing pains I would try them every here and there but the quality was worse and worse, I tried them again this AEP and just a waste I closed 1 lead out of 50 or 100 not sure but % wise the worst out of all out of all the leads I have used last year

Hi Victor,

I understand your frustration - it sounds like the opportunity cost of dialing the leads didn't make it worth it for you.

What is your target CPA on Medicare Supp leads? It looks like you closed 1/47 leads throughout AEP, which although very time consuming, allowed you to hit a CPA of around $350. This seems about in line with our call center, carrier, customers who typically shoot for around $300-$500 and are pleasantly surprised when we consistently hit the lower end of their target, say $250-$350.

What changes can we make to make the leads/filtering/anything better? We are revamping our filtering to tailor more towards the individual agent in the extremely near future (the devs may have already pushed the change), so any feedback would be appreciated!

What type of lead is currently working best for you? I have heard rumblings that telemarketed leads are making a comeback.

Lastly, please pm me if you'd like to give it another shot. I will have your sales rep reach out, pending your response.

Regards,

George

Hi Victor,

I understand your frustration - it sounds like the opportunity cost of dialing the leads didn't make it worth it for you.

What is your target CPA on Medicare Supp leads? It looks like you closed 1/47 leads throughout AEP, which although very time consuming, allowed you to hit a CPA of around $350. This seems about in line with our call center, carrier, customers who typically shoot for around $300-$500 and are pleasantly surprised when we consistently hit the lower end of their target, say $250-$350.

What changes can we make to make the leads/filtering/anything better? We are revamping our filtering to tailor more towards the individual agent in the extremely near future (the devs may have already pushed the change), so any feedback would be appreciated!

What type of lead is currently working best for you? I have heard rumblings that telemarketed leads are making a comeback.

Lastly, please pm me if you'd like to give it another shot. I will have your sales rep reach out, pending your response.

Regards,

George

I tried the Exclusive and found they were not better than shared. I don't mind paying more and getting better quality of leads to end up at the same CPA. However working that many leads to end up there cost more in time as well.

I would give it a shot If I had better closing % even at CPA of $250 or so.I would really love near the quality I started at

I tried the Exclusive and found they were not better than shared. I don't mind paying more and getting better quality of leads to end up at the same CPA. However working that many leads to end up there cost more in time as well.

I would give it a shot If I had better closing % even at CPA of $250 or so.I would really love near the quality I started at

Thanks for the feedback. I just sent you a pm addressing your concerns.

Regards,

George

Apparently, you're not joking. Wish that i had known this, before I tried your leads. They are not the worst that I've tried, but second from the bottom, and you don't give lead credits or offer an explanation as to why, not even for disconnected phone nos.

I don't doubt that there are other agents that are stupid as shitt that would be okay with what you've said here, but Imo, anybody paying that to a lead company needs some counseling. People may spend that kind of money on their own site, but anyway...

Apparently, you're not joking. Wish that i had known this, before I tried your leads. They are not the worst that I've tried, but second from the bottom, and you don't give lead credits or offer an explanation as to why, not even for disconnected phone nos.

I don't doubt that there are other agents that are stupid as shitt that would be okay with what you've said here, but Imo, anybody paying that to a lead company needs some counseling. People may spend that kind of money on their own site, but anyway...

Hey Bill,

Everyone has a different target CPA based on the plans and pricing they are able to offer. From my experience with Medicare Supplement, in particular, customers' CPA tolerance range from $175-$850 (Health Insurance has a significantly tighter band, typically $100-$250). In my note, I mention the call center, carrier, customers are typically happy with the CPA ranges I mentioned, but also indicate that individual agents have different needs and solicit feedback to make our product better.

What type of lead is working best for you at the moment? I am always looking for ways to provide our individual agent market with a lead more tailored to their needs. Again, I have heard some rumors surrounding telemarketed leads, but am relatively in the dark on whether or not they are making a comeback.

Regards,

George

Back