Ayone Try Next Gen Leads??

$175-$850 CPA is way too high. I would say its from $175 to $350. However at $350 I should have a high quality lead and close near 10%.

If its a cheaper lead where I have to work a lot of leads than I look for lower $250 CPA

Time is money also

$175-$850 CPA is way too high. I would say its from $175 to $350. However at $350 I should have a high quality lead and close near 10%.

If its a cheaper lead where I have to work a lot of leads than I look for lower $250 CPA

Time is money also

That makes sense. Opportunity cost is something we need to consider when balancing volume and quality.

Arrrgh, I am at the zenith of my frustration. Their 'exclusive leads' are garbage. They are quick to lure you in with a limited time bonus. The rep who called me romanced me into high minimums and new cool toys.

My first three leads ($60.00) worth was a disconnected number, a shared lead, and an incentivized lead.

When I asked for a refund for these bad leads. . . out of no where I am told that I have to buy 9 leads before I can get a refund.

Can you say, 'bait and switch?"

From customer support:

Hi Tevis,

As we review on the phone the other day Data lead returns are issued on the 1st and 16th of each month (or the following Monday, if either date falls on the weekend). You must purchase a minimum of 9 leads to receive a refund. Attached is a copy of our refund policy which I also reviewed with you over the phone. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to make any exceptions to the rules.

Stephani Klamm
Customer Support Representative
[email protected]
Customer Support line
(858) 703-6007

Another failure the industry. Does anyone know a reputable company that we can buy decent leads from?

Hi Tevis,

Spending $60 on leads and coming to the conclusion that we are "another failure in the industry" is a bit rash, no?

Happy to discuss the personal details of your campaign via pm as not to disclose too much information regarding your spend and account setup but I can assure you, and to anyone reading this post, the leads purchased in this specific situation were sold as exclusives and after checking the auction history were sold to this campaign only. We do not call or resell exclusive leads, even as aged data.

Our marketing sources range from display, search, social to native advertising. We do not use affiliates and do not incentivize traffic. All leads sold (other than clearly marked and completely optional, opt-in, only Partner Network leads) come from one of our 3 owned and operated FirstQuote websites.

Regards,

George

My first three leads ($60.00) worth was a disconnected number, a shared lead, and an incentivized lead.

When I asked for a refund for these bad leads. . . out of no where I am told that I have to buy 9 leads before I can get a refund.

Can you say "Out of your depth?".

Sorry for being "that guy", but just to talk about this one quote from your post, not talking about the whole thing, but just this one part...

If you had spent $600 or $6000 NOT $60 and then had complaints about the leads, then I would have some sympathy for you.

What kind of "lead" is $60, is this a web lead - you should be paying for "calls" not "leads".

I would hire someone to generate leads for you "In-House", then you have all the "Exclusive" leads you can handle - and you have the added benefit of seeing the "Other Side" of the lead gen relationship.

From customer support:

Hi Tevis,

As we review on the phone the other day Data lead returns are issued on the 1st and 16th of each month (or the following Monday, if either date falls on the weekend). You must purchase a minimum of 9 leads to receive a refund. Attached is a copy of our refund policy which I also reviewed with you over the phone. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to make any exceptions to the rules.

Stephani Klamm
Customer Support Representative
[email protected]
Customer Support line
(858) 703-6007

Another failure the industry. Does anyone know a reputable company that we can buy decent leads from?

Hi Tevis,

It looks like you copy/pasted your previous post which was deleted a few days ago. You did not include this portion of your first post - "Arrrgh, I am at the zenith of my frustration. Their 'exclusive leads' are garbage. They are quick to lure you in with a limited time bonus. The rep who called me romanced me into high minimums and new cool toys.", which I forgot to address, initially. We have no contracts, commitments and only require $25 minimum to get started. Remaining balances are refunded, upon request, within 24 business hours.

Again, I'd like to stress the importance of realistic expectations. Spending $60 and coming to the conclusion that NextGen Leads, which sells thousands of internally generated leads to hundreds of long-term clients per day, is a failure is extreme.

Regards,

George

Hi Tevis,

It looks like you copy/pasted your previous post which was deleted a few days ago. You did not include this portion of your first post - "Arrrgh, I am at the zenith of my frustration. Their 'exclusive leads' are garbage. They are quick to lure you in with a limited time bonus. The rep who called me romanced me into high minimums and new cool toys.", which I forgot to address, initially. We have no contracts, commitments and only require $25 minimum to get started. Remaining balances are refunded, upon request, within 24 business hours.

Again, I'd like to stress the importance of realistic expectations. Spending $60 and coming to the conclusion that NextGen Leads, which sells thousands of internally generated leads to hundreds of long-term clients per day, is a failure is extreme.

Regards,

George
Can you imagine how upset Tevis would be if he'd spent $80? :laugh:

Can you imagine how upset Tevis would be if he'd spent $80? :laugh:

The results would have been the same if he'd spent $800. You can laugh at this, and defend these people for whatever reason, but if you actually purchased any of their leads, you'd know the truth. The leads that I got from them were a mix: aged leads, tm leads, and some I think were just input from a list or an old phone book. These were sold as online generated "real time" leads at online lead prices.

A good list is of higher value than what they are calling leads. A lot of the numbers are disconnected, and they refused to credit anything. In my opinion, this guy George should be banned from posting his crap on here.

The results would have been the same if he'd spent $800. You can laugh at this, and defend these people for whatever reason, but if you actually purchased any of their leads, you'd know the truth. The leads that I got from them were a mix: aged leads, tm leads, and some I think were just input from a list or an old phone book. These were sold as online generated "real time" leads at online lead prices.

A good list is of higher value than what they are calling leads. A lot of the numbers are disconnected, and they refused to credit anything. In my opinion, this guy George should be banned from posting his crap on here.

Other than NextGen, everyone is laughing at him because that is not enough volume to make any judgement. The leads may truly be bad, 3 leads is meaningless in evaluating the quality.

Back