Ayone Try Next Gen Leads??

Hello,
I have tried them now twice. The first time the leads came in quickly but few were actual prospects. The campaign that was run was a survey platform online, that enticed prospects by offering a free Wal-Mart gift card when the prospects finished the survey. Most consumers were very angry about not getting the gift-card and never wanted insurance. I spoke with customer service representatives at NextGen leads and policy is to refund money left on the campaign and only 3 leads per campaign.
Being a believer in second chances, I have now tried them again after the representatives at NextGen Leads assured me the Wal-Mart gift card issue was not an issue anymore. My campaign has been going for two weeks and only received one lead. If you are looking for good quick leads, I am not sure this is a good company to pursue. It could be a waste of money. (at least that's how I am feeling)

NextGen Leads is not what they advertise. They make you pay up front and send you fake leads, They promise to reimburse you if the leads are not good. But that's a scam. I paid for $200 leads up front and never got one valid lead. Then I reached out to them for reimbursement and they sent me a return policy stating they can only pay 30% of the lead cost. They still haven't paid a dime and I do not recommend anyone using them unless you want to throw away money.

NextGen Leads is not what they advertise. They make you pay up front and send you fake leads, They promise to reimburse you if the leads are not good. But that's a scam. I paid for $200 leads up front and never got one valid lead. Then I reached out to them for reimbursement and they sent me a return policy stating they can only pay 30% of the lead cost. They still haven't paid a dime and I do not recommend anyone using them unless you want to throw away money.
I have had the same issues with them. Not good.

Yes, I could never get a hold of any of their "Exclusive leads prospects" no matter how many times I called. The leads with other top companies were the same. I think they do not care about giving the little guy the D grade leads.

I used Next Gen leads once. I spent $300 on exclusive leads but had a hard time getting ahold of most of them. The few that I did speak with either claimed to never fill out info or only did so because they were getting a gift card. I did try calling all the leads multiple times at different times of day. Overall, I feel like I got ripped off. Maybe I would have been ok with the money spent if I had at least gotten an appointment out of them.

I'd like to echo most others, Next Gen Leads are crap. I spent about $1,000 with them for leads My results were mostly, un reachable (phone/text/email, etc), pissed off at me for calling (they got slammed already by other agents) , or not sure how I got their info.

$1,000 spent and not a single meaningful conversation. Their customer support, sales staff and technology is great... but it's all a cover for their overall crappy leads.

Back