Best tablet for E-apps

Seeking specific technology recommendations. I got into MAPD plans this year and processed more than I expected. Did most enrollments on paper and faxed them in. To be more efficient I want to purchase a tablet and be able to have prospective clients sign their enrollments electronically. Lot's of tablet choices and price points - what model and configuration is optimal to interface with the major health insurance carriers? Thank you.

get a recent ipad. Ipad only has one operating system and Apple controls it.

With any android operating systems, device manufacturers and carriers (Samsung, LG, Verizon, ATT, etc) can make changes to it and those changes can cause issues with compatibility with software.

That's why most developers will develop for iOS (Apple's operating system) first then later with Android.

I am not an Apple user, but this is why you see Ipads working on e-apps and in some cases Android tablets not being supported or supported later.

Everyone is saying Ipad here, but you could also use any Microsoft surface tablet. The experience would be similar to using Windows so compatibility isnt an issue.

I use my iPad Pro 12. I attached with a killer keyboard I bought for like thirty bucks. It looks like a laptop! Other agents at my prior IMO use nothing but windows-based laptops, and they have no problems.

I use my iPad Pro 12. I attached with a killer keyboard I bought for like thirty bucks. It looks like a laptop! Other agents at my prior IMO use nothing but windows-based laptops, and they have no problems.

I use a Surface Pro in a docking station with a 24" monitor and wireless keyboard and mouse. I think this is version 2. I expect I will need to replace it sooner than later. When I travel I use the attachable keyboard.

Question to you guys that use tablets. Why is a tablet better than one of the new thin touch screen laptops?

Thanks

I use a Surface Pro in a docking station with a 24" monitor and wireless keyboard and mouse. I think this is version 2. I expect I will need to replace it sooner than later. When I travel I use the attachable keyboard.

Question to you guys that use tablets. Why is a tablet better than one of the new thin touch screen laptops?

Thanks

I use my tablet because I pay $10 a month more to use my iPad anywhere instead of having to tether it. But the main reason is insurance companies seem to prefer iOS over android and windows. At least here in Florida they do. They come out with iOS apps early and state other OS later on.

Ohh, I don’t even want to talk about app and ios, because it's complete shit. I used this OS before, but I became really happy when I switched to android and officially declare that this is the best operating system))
In addition, there are many cool features and capabilities in Google Play. For example, thanks to the loyalty program, you can easily get google play credits and buy any paid games in the application store. I'm so glad I found out about this very easy method for earning google play credits on https://yourmoneygeek.com/free-google-play-credit/

hilarious.

Ohh, I don’t even want to talk about app and ios, because it's complete shit. I used this OS before, but I became really happy when I switched to android and officially declare that this is the best operating system))
In addition, there are many cool features and capabilities in Google Play. For example, thanks to the loyalty program, you can easily get google play credits and buy any paid games in the application store. I'm so glad I found out about this very easy method for earning google play credits on https://yourmoneygeek.com/free-google-play-credit/

:D

Back