Best Web Host and Website Builder

As soon as you emailed me and said that you already got hosting at namecheap I was like "rats." You'll do better at Host Gator and as you can already see, setting up the WP blog is rather easy.

it's so so easy...hope to remember the tips you told me about when setting up the page...I'm sure it's like anything else the more you practice the more comfortable you get...it's good to be able to know how to change things on your site, to be able to update and change things as necessary.

im just waiting for nameservers from registar to point to hostgator and i should be good to go and back at editing my page.

Youtube is your friend. When I learning WP I always headed off to Youtube when I needed help. If you've hit a problem or need a tip, someone has a video of it.

Google "free Wordpress themes." Then grab a domain/host and "install." For any agent who wants a site to look exactly like yours, I'll set it up for free - [email protected] - zero. Don't pay a web designer a cent. I'm not trying to be an a** Ed, I'm really not. But no one should pay for a site to look like that. If you paid less than zero, great. If you paid more than zero, then....

Sorry to bring back an old thread... Crabcake Johnny I tired to PM you but it wouldn't got through because your inbox was full... I am in need of some help or guidance with websites, I am opening up an new agency. could you please email me [email protected] I just have a few questions.

Thanks!

Sorry to bring back an old thread... Crabcake Johnny I tired to PM you but it wouldn't got through because your inbox was full... I am in need of some help or guidance with websites, I am opening up an new agency. could you please email me [email protected] I just have a few questions.

Thanks!

He's moved on to greener pastures. Apparently the website building didn't quite pan out.

Rick

Back