Better than NAA?

Interesting.... their site looks almost identical to the NAA sites. Must be a former NAA rep running the company. At least they start their agents out with 75% contracts instead of the 55% NAA does... and they seem to offer a lot of companies. Looks like they charge $25/lead though. I guess it was only a matter of time before we saw others duplicating the NAA system.

Looks like an improvement.

really......this is the bottom of the lead......wonder how this is measured.....

grt.jpg

What the heck kind of policies are these? They pay on death, disability, and loss of job? Are they 3 separate policies?

Created on June of '07. And although it looks far better than NAA, someone needs to tell this guy to hire web designer and ditch the free template design programs - looks cheesy. Kinda like someone trying to recruit me while wearing an old JC Penny suit that doesn't fit and talking about how successful he is.

Registrant:
Vladislav Bykov
1716 E. Spruce st.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57103
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: GAFGOPPORTUNITY.COM
Created on: 05-Jun-07
Expires on: 06-Jun-09
Last Updated on: 05-Jun-07

Who knows. Just the fact that they offer 75% and more companies means they are at least going in the right direction. I'd be willing to bet this is some PO'd ex-NAA agent who has a bit of money and is trying to give them a run for their money. Unlikely, but a valiant effort.

Back