insurance career other than final expense

Some agents are disgusted by the filth many fe clients live in . Or the smells of the houses . To answer his question . Fe has the highest comp and renewals of all insurance products . It also has turnkey lead programs .

Comp yes, renewals no. Cancer renewals north of 10 for life.

Ditto what SCagent, Llloyds, and rousemark said.

I would agree, there is alot of push towards FE in the industry. Me personally, that's not my market nor do I want it to be. It certainly can pay well, but you gotta want to do it and deal with all that comes along with it. Medicare can pay well also, but there is a huge rush in the fall... most people know that going in.

If I had it to do over, I would either find an independent advisor that could mentor me really well on all the non-fe/medicare stuff, or probably sign up with a captive like MM, NY Life, etc to get some solid training and then go indy when I was ready.

Not sure what your experience has been in working FE other door knocking leads. Have you tried other leads that are fresh? Door knocking, in my experience is the last resort in working leads. I only door knock when I have exhausted phone calls. With that being said the next best step is working the Mortgage Protection market. Similar products and sales conversation, but can be a better clientele with far less persistency issues.

iu
You sir need to get out of my house!

Back