Brag on SpurCity Thread!

Ughh ... Where can I find it? Anyone have a link if it was in the forum or a copy they'd be willing to share?

The beauty of seeing it is it confirms between the ears that there isn't any secrets. A few clever nuggets, but the presentation is the basics.

Isn't anyone else curious about SPUR's in home presentation? Has he shared this before somewhere? If not, would you be willing to share?

I rode with spur for a couple of days a few months back. Its pretty low key but there are a few little things he does that you would not pick up on unless you had done this for a while. Id say.....the short shorts help and being 6'4" doesnt hurt either, you buy or he hurts you :laugh: Just kidding, Matt is just an all around good guy, that comes across big time when he is speaking with prospects, its one of the things I am now using to increase ap every week.

I rode with spur for a couple of days a few months back. Its pretty low key but there are a few little things he does that you would not pick up on unless you had done this for a while. Id say.....the short shorts help and being 6'4" doesnt hurt either, you buy or he hurts you :laugh: Just kidding, Matt is just an all around good guy, that comes across big time when he is speaking with prospects, its one of the things I am now using to increase ap every week.

Glad you took some good away from our ride-a-long's besides the beer drinking contests we had in between appts :)

And YES, I've been known to stomp some mud holes in the few clients that tried to kick me out before signing the app. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion :)

Sign or Pine!!!

----------

The beauty of seeing it is it confirms between the ears that there isn't any secrets. A few clever nuggets, but the presentation is the basics.

A solid presentation is built around the basics. The basics are the foundation. It's all the OTHER stuff that's added to the basics AND MIGHT NOT BE ON PAPER that can separate it from the pack.

When 2 new houses of equal square footage are being built, they appear similar after the foundation is poured and the wood erected (I know what you're thinking Illini). However, it is after that stage where the separation really begins...

House 1 gets carpet
House 2 gets Macassar Ebony wood flooring.

House 1 gets laminate
House 2 gets Enameled lava stone

House 1 gets shingles
House 2 gets slate

By the end of it all, the houses are COMPLETELY different & one house is worth 3 times more than the other. And yet they started out with the same basic materials.

Moral of the story is, as important as the basics are, they are ONLY the beginning. It's all the other little things that you add to the basics that can make ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.

Glad you took some good away from our ride-a-long's besides the beer drinking contests we had in between appts :)

And YES, I've been known to stomp some mud holes in the few clients that tried to kick me out before signing the app. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion :)

Sign or Pine!!!

----------

A solid presentation is built around the basics. The basics are the foundation. It's all the OTHER stuff that's added to the basics AND MIGHT NOT BE ON PAPER that can separate it from the pack.

When 2 new houses of equal square footage are being built, they appear similar after the foundation is poured and the wood erected (I know what you're thinking Illini). However, it is after that stage where the separation really begins...

House 1 gets carpet

House 1 gets laminate

House 1 gets shingles
House 2 gets slate

By the end of it all, the houses are COMPLETELY different & one house is worth 3 times more than the other. And yet they started out with the same basic materials.

Moral of the story is, as important as the basics are, they are ONLY the beginning. It's all the other little things that you add to the basics that can make ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.

Those beers are probably what moved my kidney stones along, ooohhhh the pain. Thanks for nursing me back to health:D By the way, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree in that family, Matts dad is an awesome dude too.

Sign or Pine!!!

----------

House 1 gets carpet

House 1 gets laminate

House 1 gets shingles
House 2 gets slate

More like:

house 1 had the basics and ran 5 appointments/week, 250 year
house 2 had the basics and ran 25 appointments/week, 1250 year

But ya I hear ya

Back