BREAKING NEWS! New, highly competitive graded final expense available now!

I am interested in knowing more on this product and possibly getting contracted.
1-How is pricing compared to other Graded/GI products?
2-Comp schedule-street level, including 1st year/renewals for all years?
3-Chargebacks for lapses and deaths the first 2 years?
4-Do they advance and if so how many months?

I am interested in knowing more on this product and possibly getting contracted.

All of these questions have been answered in the thread.

I review GTL here:

Guarantee Trust Life Heritage Plan Review [Agents Only]

There's a rate comparison grid to see how GTL lines up with Great Western, AIG GI, Gerber, and Prosperity's Prime Term product.

Lots more goodies there, too =).

I recently read the article "How to overcome barriers to the development of remote products and services". I have noticed that many agents who sell remotely often face the problem of customer distrust. You must be very well-equipped with information in your field and be confident in the product yourself. The article describes business strategies in the context of the pandemic and after it. And also about what kind of remote assistance between insurers and service law firms should be. The article discusses ways to overcome the difficulties of translation and sales processes on the Internet. And also what should be the ideal application of the insurer. I read this article on the news portal kisspr and find it useful for many of us.

Last edited:
Back