Breaking News

You could add a custom field for their mobile number. That way it doesn’t just take the auto-populated info.

Everything you’re asking for are auto populated fields.

Also, ask for something like favorite hobby or favorite candy. Something you can use as a tie down when calling them.

“You said your favorite hobby was fishing, right?”

And make it say burial insurance, life insurance, etc. Should still be able to get sub $12 leads locally with all that in there.

Yes, I accessed the ad yesterday and was able to click through. Everything is auto populating except the address. They are having to enter the four address fields. I need to enter their favorite color question etc, and the actual words burial insurance.

I would def like higher intent leads but do you think they are worth paying 3X what I'm getting them for now? Or are they just more expensive low intent leads? I will incorporate some mailer leads also but I need to get my own leads dialed in. $12 is still good if they are of a higher intent. Do you know anyone door knocking these leads?

Yes, I accessed the ad yesterday and was able to click through. Everything is auto populating except the address. They are having to enter the four address fields. I need to enter their favorite color question etc, and the actual words burial insurance.

I would def like higher intent leads but do you think they are worth paying 3X what I'm getting them for now? Or are they just more expensive low intent leads? I will incorporate some mailer leads also but I need to get my own leads dialed in. $12 is still good if they are of a higher intent. Do you know anyone door knocking these leads?
A good marketer would tell you to test it and see.

However, from your previous posts, leads are not your main problem.

I’d get with David Duford or FEX to train you.

I don't know what I will do. This was a shock to me and a body blow. I may just ride off into the sunset? I don't have many good choices for companies here. PFA is not here. They are in Indiana. I could work in Indiana again. When I was with EFES 70% of my business was in Indiana.

The underwriting and pricing doesn't have anything to do with it. The new product is the same underwriting and lower prices. They intend to sell DTC. They think they have cracked the code. They think we say it won't work out of self preservation.

There may be a possibility to contract direct with KSKJ. But I don't know if I would.
Ride off into the sunset brother. JD the reason I've always vibed with you is because you are authentic and true to yourself. And I think you know the same about me. And let's face it. That's rare in this industry. Too many of these guys are all about I don't care what prisoners I take to get mine. They have a scarcity fear based mindset and it shows their true insecurities. And that's what this industry is filled with and easily seen by their actions. You have done enough. Lord knows you have to have enough money by now for several lifetimes man. And renewals to come (unless ksjk screws you over like they did me on that one 🤷‍♂️). Maybe it's time to leave all of this negativity behind and either be selfish and travel and do what you want or be of service in some other way or combo of the 2. Let me tell you about a town called pisac, peru. Don't just visit for a week. Live there for 4 to 6 months. Then repeat somewhere else. Meals that would cost 100 to 150 anywhere else are $15 to 20 here. Cusco is known top 10 in the world for food and dirt cheap. Mountain valley cabins for less than 1k a month. Run the trails everyday. Relax on the porch by fire at night. Spend each day reading books in peace with the most gorgeous valley views you've ever seen. Bring some peace into your life and forget about all of this nonsense that didn't matter anyway. Just a chapter that's closed.

But whatever you do that last thing you said. Cmon man. You don't have to respond to this. But you still can't see the corrupt people they are by now. They treat you different because of what they can get out of you, not because they are good people. There are no good people over there. It's a sad fact.

Back