Breaking News

Say it can’t be Jd !!! What will you do ? Did the aggressive underwriting with a mis priced premium hit them hard ? I admit I was early calling there demise but I’m rarely wrong . Hand writing was on the wall .

Last edited:
Several fex agents scrambling calling my friend for contracts as he’s not with fex. There not contracting anyone right now . I just pray they don’t invoke the reduced benefit in the fraternal contract at some pt Rouse has discussed for many yrs . In this business trust no one

Several fex agents scrambling calling my friend for contracts as he’s not with fex. There not contracting anyone right now . I just pray they don’t invoke the reduced benefit in the fraternal contract at some pt Rouse has discussed for many yrs . In this business trust no one
So KSKJ is not terminating everyone? Just FEX?

I haven’t seen evidence of that and that couldn’t be a worse way to get persistent business

The essentially said as much off the record. They want to move away from agents who use leads to sell and only work with agents who sell based off relationships. They also plan to open a DTC distribution chain starting with their fraternal lodges and probably Facebook ads. This is what they have said verbally.

Back