KSKJ 2023 New Product News!

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
KSKJ had their annual convention in Puerto Rico this week and announce that National Underwriting Service / FexContracting.com is once again their #1 top producing IMO. We appreciate the relationship we have with them and our agents love the product.

But the big news is that they are about to launch the new whole-life product they have been promising us for the last 18-months. There is nothing on the market like this.

Instant decision WL
Ages 0 - 90
Preferred through very poor health in 24 rate categories. Instead of preferred/standard/graded there will be 24 slices of these same health categories. People can qualify for better rates than they did previously if their conditions are well controlled. Even people who fall into the old graded health category will be 1st day full coverage.
Face to face sales only on this product.

If you are an independent agent selling face to face FE or traditional whole life, you definitely want this product if you are in a state that KSKJ is in. (California, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan, PA, and others call FexContracting to see if they are in your state.)

FexContracting gives you the highest commissions available for the KSKJ products as well as access to great lead programs, training, and support. Talk to us today! Actually tomorrow because I’m still in Puerto Rico today.

It’s an exciting time to be in the insurance business!

Seems like a great company but fe folks do not understand 24 rate classes much less 2. I get it but do the people.

Seems like a great company but fe folks do not understand 24 rate classes much less 2. I get it but do the people.
They don’t need to understand it. Fill out the app and it tells you in minutes what they qualify for.
What else do they need to know?

KSKJ had their annual convention in Puerto Rico this week and announce that National Underwriting Service / FexContracting.com is once again their #1 top producing IMO. We appreciate the relationship we have with them and our agents love the product.

But the big news is that they are about to launch the new whole-life product they have been promising us for the last 18-months. There is nothing on the market like this.

Instant decision WL
Ages 0 - 90
Preferred through very poor health in 24 rate categories. Instead of preferred/standard/graded there will be 24 slices of these same health categories. People can qualify for better rates than they did previously if their conditions are well controlled. Even people who fall into the old graded health category will be 1st day full coverage.
Face to face sales only on this product.

If you are an independent agent selling face to face FE or traditional whole life, you definitely want this product if you are in a state that KSKJ is in. (California, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan, PA, and others call FexContracting to see if they are in your state.)

FexContracting gives you the highest commissions available for the KSKJ products as well as access to great lead programs, training, and support. Talk to us today! Actually tomorrow because I’m still in Puerto Rico today.

It’s an exciting time to be in the insurance business!

Lol. Scott thats code for stuff like copd and neuropathy combined that had a base set rate will be much more exp . They’re going to carve out multiple conditions that were all lumped together and got great rates of standard will now be down the line at a level 20 or something . Yes great health people might get better rates but poorer health people will get higher rates than before. It means they want higher quality business . A company never changes unless it’s favorable to them . They want more premium for sicker people . So how do you go into a house and quote people up front ? It could be any rate of 24 levels .

Lol. Scott thats code for stuff like copd and neuropathy combined that had a base set rate will be much more exp . They’re going to carve out multiple conditions that were all lumped together and got great rates of standard will now be down the line at a level 20 or something . Yes great health people might get better rates but poorer health people will get higher rates than before. It means they want higher quality business . A company never changes unless it’s favorable to them . They want more premium for sicker people . So how do you go into a house and quote people up front ? It could be any rate of 24 levels .
Hmmmm. Time will tell.

I wanted to come aboard, but their contracting process and some of its terms gave me a headache. I would reconsider if Newby could get them to minimize it, at the least. I'd be curious to know if others had the same experience. To be fair, I would also reconsider if I felt there was a high demand for seniors asking for a policy review. Replacements are less than 1%, if that much, of my business. Then again, I don't see nearly as many people as those who qualified for PR.

They don’t need to understand it. Fill out the app and it tells you in minutes what they qualify for.
What else do they need to know?
But are they signing a bunch of documents before they get their quote. IE mib and script check notices? I get it and I would love something similar on the term market.

Back