KSKJ 2023 New Product News!

Have you ever sold a fully underwritten product before? You don’t really know what rate they qualify for until the underwriters look at them and make an offer right? This will be similar except you will know in 5-minutes rather than 2-weeks.
Yes the bulk of my business has been fully uw probably a couple thousand applications so I am p
Have you ever sold a fully underwritten product before? You don’t really know what rate they qualify for until the underwriters look at them and make an offer right? This will be similar except you will know in 5-minutes rather than 2-weeks.

I have sold more FU in my career than SI so I am pretty well versed in exams, aps, and table ratings. Certainly more so than most fe agents. I just wonder what the not taken rate is going to be when a T4 is quoted and it comes back at a T12. Particularly with the fe market. The words have to think about it may ring true more often than not.

I suppose if you say let's see what rate you qualify for rather than quoting a rate it may work. Still going to have to sign some paperwork, or at least eSignal to pull a script check and mib. Will these people sign it without a rate quote. Maybe, maybe not time will tell. I have done plenty of applications where I have put 0 in the premium number because we just are not sure where or even if they will be approved. Most clients get it, some don't. I don't know how receptive the fe market will be to this. Time will tell I presume. Lastly damn 32 tables is crazy. I don't think I have ever seen more than 16.

I have sold more FU in my career than SI so I am pretty well versed in exams, aps, and table ratings. Certainly more so than most fe agents. I just wonder what the not taken rate is going to be when a T4 is quoted and it comes back at a T12. Particularly with the fe market. The words have to think about it may ring true more often than not.

I suppose if you say let's see what rate you qualify for rather than quoting a rate it may work. Still going to have to sign some paperwork, or at least eSignal to pull a script check and mib. Will these people sign it without a rate quote. Maybe, maybe not time will tell. I have done plenty of applications where I have put 0 in the premium number because we just are not sure where or even if they will be approved. Most clients get it, some don't. I don't know how receptive the fe market will be to this. Time will tell I presume. Lastly damn 32 tables is crazy. I don't think I have ever seen more than 16.
I think 16 is the right number. I was going from memory and sitting in an airport.
If you have written fully underwritten you will have no problem with this. I don’t see a huge problem.
If you are replacing you just say, you are paying $60 per month for $10,000 with your XYZ policy. Let’s do an app and see how much more $60 will get you with KSKJ. If it comes back $11,000 or more you will likely sell it. If not, you shouldn’t sell it anyway.

If something odd causes it to not be competitive, just sell one of your other carriers if it’s a better fit for the case. Just like always.

If you aren’t replacing you just say it looks like most companies are going to range from $60 to $90 for $10,000 for you. (Or better yet get their premium commitment of what they can afford) and say let’s do the application to see what the exact offer is.

Yes the bulk of my business has been fully uw probably a couple thousand applications so I am p

They do not have to sign to get an offer. They have to sign to accept the offer.

I am curious how they are able to run RX, MIB, etc without a signature authorizing them to do so.
I’m sure it’s like rna. The applicant answers the health questions and signs off on the mib,rx. It’s comes back its approved preferred or declined . You don’t fill any banking out until you see they qualify for the preferred . The difference is Kskj can be any one of i guess 16 different rates . So i guess as Scott says you say “ let’s see how much more coverage we can get you for $60”. If it’s worse than you thought you got to pivot. But what I’m seeing is 10-15 top co’s are in a $5 cluster price so unless you run into sl or lh not a lot of room to replace .Family benefit used to be a good a good product to replace but their underwriting is tighter now .Kskj Has been the ultimate product to replace with as it has incredible prices with super lenient underwriting . I calculated you could use it to replace most policy’s in force 4-5 years or less . I’m sure on good health people it will be the same price buster but I’m suspicious on the more unhealthy people it will be the same. I’ve never seen a company change things unless it was for their advantage . Time will tell

I’m sure it’s like rna. The applicant answers the health questions and signs off on the mib,rx. It’s comes back its approved preferred or declined . You don’t fill any banking out until you see they qualify for the preferred . The difference is Kskj can be any one of i guess 16 different rates . So i guess as Scott says you say “ let’s see how much more coverage we can get you for $60”. If it’s worse than you thought you got to pivot. But what I’m seeing is 10-15 top co’s are in a $5 cluster price so unless you run into sl or lh not a lot of room to replace .Family benefit used to be a good a good product to replace but their underwriting is tighter now .Kskj Has been the ultimate product to replace with as it has incredible prices with super lenient underwriting . I calculated you could use it to replace most policy’s in force 4-5 years or less . I’m sure on good health people it will be the same price buster but I’m suspicious on the more unhealthy people it will be the same. I’ve never seen a company change things unless it was for their advantage . Time will tell
Yes. The good thing to me is when a company is doing different than the others. There is no use in companies all doing the same thing. This may prove to be good on some and not for others. That’s the beauty of independence.

KSKJ is already better priced for COPD and heart meds.

They don’t knockout for isosorbide or nitro.

This will just make them even more competitive.

For those, like me, that already write a lot of FU it’s a commission increase too.

As for the signature part, there is none unless the person accepts. Almost every eApp I use is like that.

I don’t know how that stuff works. Nor care.
I care that it does work. It’s someone else’s job to fret over that crap.

Last edited:

I don’t see that as a problem.

I think that once an offer is given it will still be better than any other place that might approve them.

If it’s not then I’ll just recommend the other carrier.

I just had a not taken that was approved as applied. First one in over 2 years.

Back