Bright Idea Dental

FLM2, in another thread, raised the issue of being an employee to participate, vs the association membership which the flyer describes. Have you resolved that issue in your mind?

Haven't looked at it. Be an employee? What does that mean? You have to sell it to get it?

Sorry, clumsy question, and also this is confusing to follow because op started two threads with the same name. (Maybe we need to get a Mod to put a 1 and a 2 after the titles so we can track with them better.)

Here--post 6:
https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/bright-idea-dental.91636/

Seems like you answered the question in your own post on that thread.

You join their contractor association it looks like

I do find it very shady that the guy who started that thread asking, "where can I get a contract with this company" and then turns around and is offering me a contract through PM on here.

Seems like you answered the question in your own post on that thread.

You join their contractor association it looks like

I do find it very shady that the guy who started that thread asking, "where can I get a contract with this company" and then turns around and is offering me a contract through PM on here.
That is the impression I got from the start. Could be wrong.

Hey all, I 'd like to address the Bright Idea Dental network of 600,000 + where you said it was 271,000. Our Dentemax Plus Network is a combination of three (3) networks: Dentemax (271,000), United Concordia, and Careington. In combining these three networks, it created the largest dental PPO network with over 600,000 point in the United States. http://plusnetwork.fcldental.com aka PlusNetwork. Bright Idea Dental just keeps getting better!

Geez Rousemark, take the blinders off! Don't downplay the implant need story because you or a couple of your friends don't have them I don't go asking my friends,family, associates, team members, club members, networking people, if they had implants work in their mouth. What I do is ask them if they had a perfect dental insurance plan, what would it include? People then volunteer their large expensive dental treatments and implant coverage requests are becoming more common for the list. Just open up magazines/newspapers where dentists advertise and you will see implants more and more as an important part of the dentists' skill repertoire advertised. When you get to my age bracket here in Florida in the Sarasota area, with a zillion dentists here and busy, Implant and dentistry work is big big business as I am sure it is for the 45+ crowd nationally. Bright Idea Dental is a pioneer in recognizing this growing trend of implant need and is there to help all comers.

Geez Rousemark, take the blinders off! Don't downplay the implant need story because you or a couple of your friends don't have them I don't go asking my friends,family, associates, team members, club members, networking people, if they had implants work in their mouth. What I do is ask them if they had a perfect dental insurance plan, what would it include? People then volunteer their large expensive dental treatments and implant coverage requests are becoming more common for the list. Just open up magazines/newspapers where dentists advertise and you will see implants more and more as an important part of the dentists' skill repertoire advertised. When you get to my age bracket here in Florida in the Sarasota area, with a zillion dentists here and busy, Implant and dentistry work is big big business as I am sure it is for the 45+ crowd nationally. Bright Idea Dental is a pioneer in recognizing this growing trend of implant need and is there to help all comers.
No blinders. Just considering what a person might be more likely to use. Plus, I am not married to a particular product as you are. As to age, I am betting you are just a young 'un.

Well, their network is a combination of three networks.. so if you count them all three times, that is 600K.. :biggrin:

Awwwww...... you got there first while I was thinking and logging in.

(Although I was also going to say that it was 3x plus all the new arrivals from India.)

Back