Broker VS Agent

so this whole industry is a shit show is what you are telling me

I don’t know what you mean. I was just showing you a rate quote with Lincoln and some other popular FE companies with a Prospeft age that we run into all the time.

We shall all learn from Jorden Belfort... that’s what I think

You may want to think of another direction career wise. You see Jorden Belfort in this profeffion, Some of us were raised more on this guy.

"" He didn't look like a salesman. He looked more like a gnome--short and stooped, pudgy and balding, with eyelids so droopy he appeared half-asleep.

He didn't sound like a salesman. He talked softly, hesitantly, with a lisp. Sometimes he just sat there, blinking, and said nothing.

He didn't act like a salesman. No cigars, no back-slapping. When he tried to retell the latest joke, he'd start chuckling before the punch line. He was so shy that he once insisted on standing behind a screen when he spoke to an audience of fellow agents.""

The Death--and Inspiring Life--of an Extraordinary Salesman : Motivation: It's not Ben Feldman's fault that life insurance isn't universal. It's just that he didn't have time to sell to everyone.

Back