Brokers That Offer Advances

OklaMan

I have been working through a local broker for about 5 years, and would like to break out on my own. The situation has changed tremendously since I started where I am currently working. I am not a captive agent, but they no longer offer any support, of any kind, I pay rent on my space of about $18 per sq/ft, I pay for phone, Internet, and copier. They do not supply leads, and I'm asking myself, why am I giving them a chunk of my commissions at this point. For probably $200-$300 per month more I could rent my own and just sign up through a brokerage like they are signed up through. Obviously, I will need to find a different broker to sign through, than the one in their upline. My concern, is advances. Can anyone share the names of some brokerages that I could sign up directly with? For me to make this move, advances are key. Or, does anyone know of a source that might list several GA's that I can sign up under in order to receive advances? I appreciate any help.

It would probably help to specify what lines you are selling.

Also, I would get some real numbers on what office space is going to cost. It always ends up being more than you think.

I sell life, health, Medicare, FE, disability, and pretty much anything other than P&C. I have looked into office space, the cost of copier, phone/fax, and Internet, etc. I am incorporated, and have all my tax systems in place. I do appreciate any & all input.

I sell life, health, Medicare, FE, disability, and pretty much anything other than P&C. I have looked into office space, the cost of copier, phone/fax, and Internet, etc. I am incorporated, and have all my tax systems in place. I do appreciate any & all input.

Based on your username I take it you're from Oklahoma? If so, what part of the state are you in? I could give you some pointers and maybe some folks to talk to. I did senior market stuff before I started P&C.

With most of those you should have no problem, health would be the most suspect.

Back